Ladies,

I wanted to share this with you. Lynn has been kind enough in the past to post my call for submissions on her site. She also published an article for me. Thought this might be an opportunity to pick up another writing credit. Why not submit and give it a whirl?

WriterAdvice Reminder:

This is just a reminder of the suggested summer topics for July and August. Consider them thought starters. You may write on a different subject if you prefer, or think about contributing a 250 word review to Hooked on Books. I hope you will want to contribute or contribute again to A Reader Writes in WriterAdvice.

For July and August:

Write something that is both seasonal and universal:

Share a summer memory –a trip, an event, a summer job--and how it affected you.
Reflect on a specific change in summers since you were a child.

If you are not comfortable writing about these subjects let a character from one of your stories do it.
or
Write on the subject of your choice.

SUGGESTED WORD LIMITS: under 400 words for prose and
under 24 lines for poetry.
DUE: Midnight on the fifteenth of the month.
Late arrivals may be published later.
EDITS: If I edit, I will send a copy for your approval.
PAYMENT: I cannot pay you in cash but will publish a brief bio (40 words or less plus the URL to your web site). Please include it with your submission.
You also get a publishing credit for your resume.
PROCESS: Cut and paste your writing into the body of an e-mail and send it to LGood67334@aol.com or click on “Contact Us” and use that e-mail. I do not open files.

Note: I have already accepted some pieces for July and August. I would like to supplement them with a few more quality articles or poems. Maybe yours can be one of them. Thanks for considering WriterAdvice.

Lynn

Managing Editor of WriterAdvice WriterAdvice! www.writeradvice.com
Dustbooks Reviewer
CWC Columnist