The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 65 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#37102 - 07/08/06 11:56 AM Re: Charms? [Re: meredithbead]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Meredith, I'm going to the International Gem & Jewelry Trade Show today with my girlfriends. This is something we do a couple of times a year. We are jewelry hounds. I was making beaded jewelry for a while, but not lately. Personally, I like cut stones. Love things that sparkle. Haven't gone to the show in over a year. I guess I just fell off the wagon: Not really anything I want to buy or need, but jewelry is never a need, just an obsession. I don't buy beads and findings anymore, just whatever catches my eye. (that I can afford). Maybe I'll pick up a few Christmas gifts today for my nieces and then won't feel so guilty.
Louisa

#37103 - 07/08/06 12:51 PM Re: Charms? [Re: Louisa]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Louisa, step out and get yourself something while you're at it.

I believe that's the same show that comes to Baltimore. I've only been once and can't figure out why I haven't made it a priority. the prices were great!

#37104 - 07/09/06 12:20 AM Re: Charms?
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Oh, Dotsie, I did I found this beautiful little carousel music box. It's red and yellow and has 3 little horses on it and the top has tiny simulated gemstones. You wind it up and it turns and plays music. I just love it. I also bought a pair of earrings and a ring. I'm always buying rings. I did find some necklaces that I plan to put away for Christmas gifts. We had fun and didn't get too out of control. I have a lot of things coming up that I need to save my money for. This show goes all around the country. It comes here 3 times a year. We love it and make a day of it.

Louisa

#37105 - 07/12/06 08:53 PM Re: Charms? [Re: Louisa]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Glad to hear you treated yourself. I think it's the same show that comes to Baltimore in the fall and spring. I've only been once, but have talked about getting a bus load of women to go because I know everyone would love it!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved