The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 109 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#37092 - 06/03/06 02:38 AM Re: Charms?
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Does anyone have a prayer charm? It's a small box with a lid and you write your prayer and put it in the box then wear it to remind yourself to pray for whatever you have written on the paper. I found them on sale and bought several along with the sterling bracelets to have around for gifts. People seem to like them and they have meaning.

smile

#37093 - 06/03/06 02:48 AM Re: Charms?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
It's a charm necklace, not a bracelet and I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet but it will somehow raise money for dv awareness or for shelters. I want it to be top quality though, not cheap. Women deserve the best.

Smile, I've seen the prayer box charms but none large enough to actually put a prayer in. I was thinking of possibly using one of the charms. Just not sure yet. Do I focus on what a woman goes through during dv or during recovery from it? That's the big question. What do you gals think?

The Faith Necklace that I bought my DIL isn't on a chain but a leather like link that can be shortened into a choker. I think I'll use that. It looks really good with the silver charms.

#37094 - 06/03/06 05:29 AM Re: Charms?
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Dianne,
How about this idea a compass necklace . A small one where could I have that made and design for me or to sell or just for myself . How is that idea ? Help . I know how to or what I like the design to be . Anyone have any ideas??? [Big Grin]

Renee

Sorry , spelling wrong . Compass necklace . I know the design , but need to go about finding someone to make it for me. It is small . I am terrible driving I and Not sure about my North and and South

[ June 04, 2006, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Renee ]

#37095 - 06/04/06 05:14 AM Re: Charms?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Say again Renee, not sure I know what it is you want here??

#37096 - 06/04/06 05:21 AM Re: Charms?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dianne look what I found just for you.....

www.jewelry-charms.com/

#37097 - 06/04/06 05:59 AM Re: Charms?
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Chatty, your link seems to be having problems.

Dianne, I have a ton of catalogues, and access to a lot more. I'll look during the next week and see what I can find.

#37098 - 06/04/06 07:04 AM Re: Charms?
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Diane and Chatty and Meredith .

A compass Necklace for me in the shape of a triangle or circle . I get lost a and tell from north and south east and west . Nice while traveling . How is that idea . ???

#37099 - 06/04/06 05:37 PM Re: Charms?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I'll have to figure out a way to tie that in with healing from abuse...finding her way back to her heart/soul/spirit maybe?

Went to a street fair yesterday and saw a ton of jewelry so checked out the latest trends. I noticed a lot of leather like cords, rather than chains. Is this the new trend in necklaces, Meredith?

I was also thinking, should my charms all be the same size? Gads, this is beginning to get mind boggling! I'm not a "crafts" person.

#37100 - 06/05/06 02:17 AM Re: Charms?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Meredith not sure what you mean, I clicked onto the link for charms listed above and it popped right up. I then clicked my own website in case thats what you were referring to and it popped up easily as well???? Dianne different size charms are usually found on bracelets and that looks good plus it may be hard to find all the same size charms.

#37101 - 06/09/06 11:03 AM Re: Charms?
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Chatty, when I clicked on the jewelry charms page, it came up with a non-related site that said that the URL was for sale. Same thing happened today.

Dianne, leather cords have been around forever. It's one of a bazillion different options, none of which are necessarily more "in" than the other. It gives a more casual look to a piece.

No, your charms don't have to all be the same size.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved