The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 176 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#18663 - 08/02/05 05:17 PM Re: Fluoride Overload Connection
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
i think it's called erisa test.
i went for fatigue symptoms -- feeling so tired at noon i couldn't stay awake. dark circles under my eyes. not sleeping. asthma.
the new diet helped with all of it.
now my husband's doing it.

#179538 - 04/07/09 06:58 PM Re: Fluoride Overload Connection [Re: DJ]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
DJ, when I googled 'erisa [&blood] test' pages of investment info links resulted. Do you know how to find out what this test might be called now?

I newsletter in my an email today revisiting fluoride and its effects. In the article was a link to the site EagleHeart mentioned:
FAN - fluoride alert network
Some of what's in the article:

*Why does toothpaste carry a warning [to not swallow a quarter milligram of fluoride, contained in a pea size amount of toothpaste], but fluoridated water doesn't?

*When dental fluorosis occurs, it can be an indication that the rest of your body has been exposed to too much fluoride also, such as your bones and the rest of your organs, including your brain.

* ...plenty of studies showing the dangers of fluoride to your health, such as:
  • Increases lead absorption
    Disrupts synthesis of collagen
    Hyperactivity and/or lethargy
    Muscle disorders
    Brain damage, and lowered IQ
    Arthritis
    Dementia
    Bone fractures
    Lowers thyroid function
    Bone cancer (osteosarcoma)
    Inactivates 62 enzymes
    Inhibits formation of antibodies
    Genetic damage and cell death
    Increases tumor and cancer rate
    Disrupts immune system
    Damages sperm and increases infertility

*Link to this YouTube: WARNING: Never Swallow Regular Toothpaste

*... not in article, but about bottled water:
3. Who regulates the amount of fluoride allowed in bottled water? Since bottled water is regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), it is the FDA that sets the limit as to the amount of fluoride that bottlers are allowed to add to their products according to 21 CFR ยง 165.110 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
If the amount of fluoride is not found on the label, you have to call the company. ( http://www.bottledwater.org/public/fluoride_QA.htm)

#179540 - 04/07/09 07:02 PM Re: Fluoride Overload Connection [Re: gims]
gims Offline

Keep your eyes on your teeth, and those of your children and grandchildren:
(from FAN) LINK: Dental Fluorosis too much fluoride

#179544 - 04/07/09 08:02 PM Re: Fluoride Overload Connection [Re: gims]
Cookie Offline

Wow! I would interested to know what that blood test is called that you took too, DJ! That's me, fatigue and dark circles. Never had neither one of them before a few years ago. I thought it was caused by menopause. I don't think all that fluoride is good for anyone. We have used a water filter for about 15 years. Our tap water is nasty! Ick! They put so much crap in it to "purify" it. I don't know if it takes the fluoride out. I'll have to check that out! I remember a few years ago my dental hygienist gave me a special fluoride treatment and I had bad diarrhea for 24 hours. sick I thought maybe I was getting the stomach flu, which I haven't had in 30 years.But the same thing happened to my husband when he went in for a teeth cleaning. I mentioned this to her and she said some people are sensitive to fluoride and they could develope diarrhea. Well, thanks for telling NOW, I tell her! frown I said NO MORE fluoride treatments.

#179563 - 04/07/09 09:26 PM Re: Fluoride Overload Connection [Re: Cookie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
OMG!!! Why would any parent give their child fluoride toothpaste. That just goes to show you how worthless the FDA really is. Good grief, and don't use it yourself. I use baking soda toothpaste and always have, my children too. We all have strong white teeth.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#179616 - 04/08/09 11:32 AM Re: Fluoride Overload Connection [Re: chatty lady]
gims Offline

Here's another OMG!!!
We have all surely read about the dangers of Aspartame. Well, read this!, then after you do, talk to the parents of your grandchildren...
Link: USE OF ASPARTAME BY PHARMA

Remember how they've told us NOT to give aspirin to babies and children, but to give Tylenol?... and can you believe they use Aspartame in vitamins?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved