The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 190 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#180815 - 04/24/09 06:19 PM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: Dotsie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Quote:
changes voice tone,

LOL! You are one of the people I know who can sense when I've changed from peppy to tired. A good thing...a relief to know you were listening all along when we chat on the phone. LOL!

#181252 - 05/01/09 01:16 PM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: Lola]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
lola me or dotsie....knowing your tired, yep i sence it and when your worried mhhhvaaa haaa haaaa can't keep it secrite! (despite trying) or you talking to dotsie too, how hi dose your phone bill get?

#181253 - 05/01/09 01:16 PM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Dotsie

yep i was in a yahoo chat room and re-meet poppie, i meet her in real life, goodness.....about 15+ yrs ago (home braker lol) no we were both otherwie engaged at the time.....formed a bond then we relised then we bumped into each other through out many a year and looking very diffrent from poppie being only 24 or 25 but i could tell her about her diffrent herstyle etc ...and well i stand out a bit more with my accent (thats one things people use to describe me---the others my love of dressing up in a kilt for special days out! when thrs a carnival partie feel going on)

She lied about where she lived, so when we re-meet physicalie some 6-1 yr latter after a few mounths i recoled the chat we had said about the lie she told ...and yep it was her, she was at home recovering form an opperasion so went chatting....in a global but topic spacific chat room!

my church that i was never away from for 7 years was at the end of her street! spooked yet! ....she would be able to trake or sniff me out in hell lol.

it is a spookie thing all in

And i got into her life and became frend just frends when she had that accident that had her skull smashed and brain bleed....her son phoned me that night! otherwise i would never have knowen, so i visited daly untill she got better a lot of mounths later...the rest relative history.

most big things do come with some kinda time plann or freme, folk moving in and out your life for a reason and all that

#181294 - 05/02/09 11:10 AM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
That's so cool. So you met her face to face, and knew you had chatted online? Once you met her face to face, you became freinds, then she was in the accident and you visited daily? That's wild.

#184317 - 06/15/09 12:37 AM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Thats quite a story and memory you've shared with us Celtic Flame. I call that destiny plain and simple. Thats the way I feel about my soul mate and husband #2, Chet. We were destined to meet as well, I always believed that.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#184437 - 06/17/09 01:48 AM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: Dotsie]
celtic_flame Offline

yep nearlie thir dotsie,

we meet face to face..talke but were both with other people.
i meet her in chat room but she lied about weer she lived, and i never asked her name. (i idntified her by her lie later and it was her i was talking to)

we meet physicalie again via a frend and was becomming frends and after 3-6 mounths, the accident had her hospitalised, she only rembered her son, she was a smoker and me!

She was dead in street, ambulance and 3 times on oppertating table directlie after accident, was in hosptal for 3 mnounths out for 14 days back in for mounths, i had gotten word to visite her daily untill she was well, so did untill she recovered.

then we became better frends. wink

#184438 - 06/17/09 01:51 AM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

destiny, i whole hartidly think that of maybee 3 people in my life, all weer significant but not necasarily romantik.

i had a baby with p, i decided and actulie conceved and stayed that way untill they were born the first time i tired. All others in life aborted themselfs.

thats the big destny part for me chatty it sent domonos tumbling that resulted in the child wink

Their will always be a something between us

#184440 - 06/17/09 01:54 AM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

I though P had told tha story before but i just took that for granted as she normalie more in depth than I.

so how you get to know chet was a soulmate?
i rember he was the big love of your life out of your great husbands, if i rember the name correctlie. So how did you know?

anyone else got a soul mate or spookie meeting storie?

#185723 - 07/02/09 11:00 PM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: Dotsie]
nancy j Offline

I am outspoken both places, but have learned to temper it online more than in the real world. I hate when I feel someone is messing with my money and have really been outspoken in stores to the point of asking for scissors to cut up their credit card. My daughter reminded me that cell phones now have video and someday I am going to see myself on youtube.com. That really got me thinking and I have been a lot better at just having my say, less dramatically,and walking away. I have to work on what I say, how I say it and my tone at work. My boss said that she felt I judged her. I have a lot of respect for my boss, so I really feel badly that I came across that way. In retrospect, I can understand what she was saying and will be more aware of my tone. I do tend to get louder when frustrated and even if not louder, I get more strident.

#185733 - 07/03/09 12:58 AM Re: Are you outspoken in the real world? [Re: nancy j]
celtic_flame Offline

Originally Posted By: nancy j

I hate when I feel someone is messing with my money and have really been outspoken in stores to the point of asking for scissors to cut up their credit card.

their credit cards, do you Owen a shop/store? Or can someone do something strange with their credit cards to you? nmaybee i am confused or you miss written something, but can i keep my cards, i need mine ;-)

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved