The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 210 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#173716 - 02/05/09 09:39 AM Re: Child must be safe, then loved honorably [Re: meredithbead]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Wow, ladies none of us is God and we are not expected to have his forgiving nature. I for one hated my Uncle until the day he died, and still hope he's burning in hell or whatever there is besides heaven for the slimy, unapologetic bad guys.

I agree with Meredith, do not allow the hatred to consume you. File it away. Know its there but if we allow it to consume us the bastard that molested us, wins yet again! It is after all about power. Don't give your power away now that as an adult you have some.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#173737 - 02/05/09 11:17 AM Re: Child must be safe, then loved honorably [Re: meredithbead]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Originally Posted By: meredithbead
Jabber, you're not obligated to love anyone. Just don't be consumed by hatred, that's all.

thats the best it will ever get for me MB and i now happie with that position.

when in one of my jobs i had to work with sex offenders of other adults and of kids it meet and walloped every boundrie i had. I was in my bosses office weeklie untill i could get my head around working with them. I settled for showing loving behaviour in a professional way as being good enough to allow me to continue work and not being consumed with hate.

think was toughst cvhallenge i did with work..and i allow myself to be humaine with all my flaws and faults.

#173738 - 02/05/09 11:25 AM Re: Child must be safe, then loved honorably [Re: jabber]
celtic_flame Offline

JABBER let god love them, its more gods job than ours if you know what i mean..

i am not sure many ever finalie get to top of that mountain you talked about. I am also a person of extreems, are you?

so if its ment to be or told to be loving or feel uncondisonal love (as thats what it is to be spiritual) i try till i am nearlie sick and end up failing in the end. Then i worked out its the extreem part of my nature that was jumping in heer. thats wy i say its god job and not necassarily ours.

not being near demented with anger and hate and if luckie enough actulie getting to place of goodwil towards them is for OUR benifit, they may benifit but ultimatlie its so we can live a productive life with relative peace instead of torture.

hope iv explaned that ok?

#173739 - 02/05/09 11:28 AM Re: Child must be safe, then loved honorably [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Originally Posted By: chatty lady
Don't give your power away now that as an adult you have some.

total agreement heer chattie and how we feel like we have power is personal, maybee diffrent for diffrent people,but underlying intension the same. Hold our power or get rid of what dranning our power be it attitude, people or some of our owen behaviours.

one of the great things bout being an adult. smile

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved