The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 212 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#173403 - 02/02/09 05:33 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: jabber]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
OM GOLLY GOSH!!! The thought of all us ladies in the pub skullin' pints...what a night. I think we would re-define what 'ladies night' meant/means!! I somehow can't get my head around a collective of boomers singing 'Um pa pa'..well not after the beer kicks in anyhow! Celtic, as usual you editied/forgot a little bit of you snaking along the table to get to me on the dance floor. Yes, I was jiving with another bunch of lasses in good humour....but here how it realy went my love.
It was nearly the end of the night and as per the DJ/Drag Queen Tina was playing certain obvious gay floor fillers..the usual 'I will Survive', 'I am what I am' etc. Then Tina got more subtle and playfull diverting slightly with a track from the musical 'Dirty Dancing'. You hollered at me from our table as the start of the song went out....'Oh Silvia..how do you call your lover boy'...you were gesturing appropriatly mimicing the scene from the movie/musical..I played along and shook my head in defiance....next thing you were on the table with a crowd of our friends clearing the table to allow you access to the dance floor and me...gesh..I laughed so hard. It was brilliantly executed and I won't make 911 jokes because I am stil seeing it in my head and giggling and thinking of further ways to tease you...lol.high five to Celtic ladies for such fabulous spontanious fun!

Poppie

Not quite pole dancing but close enough for me..lol
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#173412 - 02/02/09 06:52 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: Poppie]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
How great to see you Po and Celtic chatting from one computer!
I can just imagine the place rocking with the two of you!

I table danced once. Haha…that was at the Muenich Octoberfest. And got to admit;…everyone was up on their benches or tables.
Wow, what a night that was. We ladies all felt so sexy in our dirndls,…and the men were all so zonked, I think a cow would have looked sexy to them.

#173421 - 02/02/09 08:23 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: Edelweiss3]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
EW po was on the phone to me! she phoned when i was posting and i commented on this thread and snowed in lola lol. theirs still the irish sea between us lol.

thanks for that vivid storie po lol but no one would ever belive id dance to such a naff song!

octoberfest; never been but so so so much wanted to have done that one....thers a place for a bommer reunion for those that do or do not drink respectivlie lol. iv even been in a chat with a bunch of scandanivian harlie riders who have very very found memories of that fest many do travel...

ew is a dirndls the female version of ledderhosen?

#173432 - 02/02/09 08:58 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: celtic_flame]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Oh, Po was on the phone. Okay.
Dirndle is a low cut feminine dress. Although many of the ladies wear tight fitting lederhosen too. Actually anything goes at the Octoberfest.
Yes, Celtic...if we boomers could meet there, we would make the place rock!

#173448 - 02/02/09 10:26 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
When I speak of POLE DANCING ladies I mean like in America, where half nude and nude women slide around, up and down a pole. Its suppose to be sexy????? Personally, once down, I have a devil of a time getting back up up again. OH! Be nice, I'm old remember and crouchity!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#173461 - 02/03/09 02:42 AM Re: dancing the pole [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

tight fitting leather, chattie getting dowen.....what a scean lol.

never mind po, chattie its her wee mind obviouslie and not you having a cleaver wordie giggle...I forgotten about the half naked or naked part of pole dancing.

did i mention they offer it as an aerobic class at some of the health centres and gymes lol seriousle lol...boxercise used to be all the rage now its state sponserded get fit for life pole dancing... but i sure thir clothed, not that iv been but i am sure they will be

#173479 - 02/03/09 09:09 AM Re: dancing the pole [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
I don't care much for the shimmy and gyration associated with pole dancing myself, Chat. But, what fascinates me is when the dancer can hold on mid-pole bare-legged then slide down gently and gracefully. If that were me, I'd go squeak squeak squeak on my way down. That is, if I can even get myself up to mid-pole.

#173485 - 02/03/09 01:25 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: Lola]
celtic_flame Offline

in all honestlie iv never seen pole daancing apart from on tv.

what you mention lola about hanging on mid way up the pole with legs is exactlie why its so good for toning and shapping legs.

if i got up id be too bissie going ouch ouck ouch on the way dowen never mind squikking, it sounds too too painfull.

#173498 - 02/03/09 03:46 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: celtic_flame]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
TV is the only place I saw pole dancing. I saw Go-Go Dancing
once back when it was a fad. And I saw guys dance on the bar at an Hawaiian theme restaurant. I'm with Chatty. If I tried pole dancing, I'd get down and never get up.

Poppie, You painted quite a picture of celtic partying. That was a trip!

Edited by jabber (02/03/09 07:38 PM)

#173506 - 02/03/09 04:44 PM Re: dancing the pole [Re: jabber]
celtic_flame Offline

did't she just jabber.. blush....i prefare my qicker less descriptive version lol. cry lol

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved