The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 147 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12
Topic Options
#169027 - 12/26/08 11:45 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
lol no not totalie nuts, not at all can't speack for other women but its my view i can onlie give you.

" the sharring the same bodie" seems to be the type of thing onlie id called it sould group above or id had a connection with this women meeting her the day before my tranning and descoverring we both in diffrent home towens but we meet and she would be at my course also. Their was stuff we done together that was very movving in terms of healing in this world, i felt a physical pain and the burn go while under and then be southed, my her. I also done PLR with her but in one of the times she went to a diffrent time freme, a diffrent planet. One can see someone go through the changes as they enter diffrent levels of hypnosis and for this other planet she recelected as a child i held my breth as i though she had stopped breathing. Left door open and got our couch (teacher) as id never seen it before my teacher seldome sen it but has witness others go beyond normale hypnotic depth if you like to other planets.

It takes a big leap of faith for plr then another for plr to other planets or dimensions or both as WISDOM AND LIFE Was saying. very very fasinating and i am still looking for someone who knows this or can explain it. I am intuitive in life, i was so as a kid, my scientific tranning knowed a bit of it out me for a while or i just chose not to belive ME lol untill i could prove it. For last 10-15 intision came back.

Sometimes i listen sometimes i don't. Sometimes it leads me to the most unusule of places weer it looks like i am sufferring via a situasion and sometimes i have suffered BUT it was sufferring to learn a leason! or soften and change a bit of my personalitie. Change isen't always happie soft it can be harsh and dramatic but i still belive its weer i should have been at that time regardless. Other times i hurt its becouse iv had no idea or just plain stupiditie or iv gone in the face of that voice, i a big stuborn hallion lol my stuborness a gift and a curse at same time and i still learning flexibilitie.

That voice saved life maybee on two occasions but cost me both times. Overall a lot was learned that i needed learning about. such is the way.

#169029 - 12/26/08 11:56 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
my life is full of shiny objects and people too, its the same term I use for it also. Thats becouse they glow to me and thats the bottom line.

thers also something obsesive about me and its to do with not ridding oneself (me of an energie) so part of energie transformasion was learning to let go of what had not been delt with by another weather i had or had not delt with it myself (still hooking me)

i love sciense hypnotheripy and psycholicie, thats my background BUT this area and energie areas need a merging. thats what i am always looking for and why i was so intrested in the type of energie recognision and following of it you been talking about for last wee while.

i worked (volentrie) for spiritualist church as a healer and doing what their more famouse for, in fact they provided explinasions for some stuff that was always their but was waking up more, the wakening up was cousing trouble while working as a counceller. I learned how to close dowen and also what it was i was feeling, seeing and hearring. I was their for years, but the shine left and onwards i went waiting and looking for next shinie thing or place of direction.

i like your rambling as stuff pops out their lol.
I like other wo,en rambling becouse they sometimes say what they should be saying during that ramble, that we would't logicalie say or say consisivlie.

every once in a while chat like this breakes out and its very open with several women. however don't say more than youd be happie to or you'd be left feeling vulruable about, it is an open formum. The women still talk to me and i been doing it awhile smile

so if theirs judment it dose't (to my knowlage) stop frenships.

#169067 - 12/27/08 03:22 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: celtic_flame]
Wisdom&Life Offline

Loc: Chesapeake, VA
Oh wow Meredith, this is so neat! I know I must've been spiritual because all my life I have searched and searched for answers. It's like a hunger I have had for knowledge and sensing there is much much more than we know. I've had that feeling since I was a child and I first heard of God. I wanted to know more since then.

MamaRed, you are intriguing and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Celtic, it is nice to see you again.

I will say this emphatically, we existed before this flesh life. Now whether it is having a past life in the flesh before or whether we lived in a different spiritual plane, that remains to be studied further. But I do not buy into, our spirit was created the same time we were conceived. I intuitively feel we existed before. So yes MamaRed, you are making sense!

Another point to ponder here. Maybe this is the reason we only use 10% of our brain, could this be the reason we do not have total recall? Maybe the part of not remembering has to do with having to find the answers ourselves. Maybe if we knew, we would mess things up by trying to manipulate events to happen and thus, we throw everything out of balance.

Now it's my turn to ask. Am I making sense?

Cheers,
Cathi

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved