The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 190 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#157842 - 08/27/08 11:45 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: chickadee]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
I want to know your stories, too, Mama Red.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#157921 - 08/28/08 06:36 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Saundra]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hi Chickadee and Saundra

Thank you for the encouragement. As I thought about it, I realized I've never written down any of these experiences...although I've told them to many people (or at least that didn't think I was cavorting with the Dark Side). I don't know if I could record it and post it here for you...although I think I shall try that first since speaking comes easier to me than writing (unless it is a big 'ole manual!).

I'll play with that today and see what I can do...and thank you for lending such a kind ear. I know this experience wasn't well received in the circles I was in when it first happened. The Creator has brought me so many gifts and friends who are willing to listen to something out of the "norm" and look at this, new ones now! Wow, I am a blessed woman.

Does anyone know if it is possible to post an audio here?

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#157928 - 08/28/08 07:12 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
You could make a youtube presentation like Lynn (Princess Lenora) did, and if you don't want to be in the presentation, you could use pictures, like others do. Or, you could link to a quicktime (or other) recording...
Some might be surprised at how many of us live/love to hear about EVERYTHING, ANYTHING and ALL THINGS.
I say go for it!!! You have an eager audience.

#157947 - 08/28/08 08:47 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: gims]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Gims

Great idea...I've never done a YouTube presentation, although I recorded the page intros for my upcoming teleseminar series and thought I was one hot potato (grin). I was able to record it using a headset and a Sony software tool ... it was fun, even if it seemed like it took forever to record. I'll record the story when the house is quiet (I love working from home and normally have a quiet house ... however both the hubby and the youngest son will be off work tomorrow).

I'm so glad to hear there are so many others who live/love to hear ALL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!! That is me too...I may not always agree, or may not understand, and I want to learn (although I'm not *quite* that capable of being sanguine when my hubby gets on one of his "the world is coming to an end" rants...I do my best to stay away from negativity). I'll see what I can figure out...I'm supposed to be a techie, right? Tee hee.........

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

#157948 - 08/28/08 09:20 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
gims Offline

Originally Posted By: Mama Red
Hi Gims Great idea...... and thought I was one hot potato (grin).

I have to defer credit for the idea... from viewing Lynn's video. And, I bet you were one hot potato!

Quote:
... when my hubby gets on one of his "the world is coming to an end" rants...

This literally cracked me up laugh laugh laugh

Quote:
I'll see what I can figure out...I'm supposed to be a techie, right? Tee hee.........

Can't wait!!!

#157963 - 08/29/08 12:38 AM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: gims]
Mama Red Offline

Hi Gims

You're too darned cute! I got a really kewl presentation a couple of days ago with Celine Dion's "I am alive" in the background and the most exquisite pictures. I may do something more simple like my voice telling the story and 1 picture...if not, my NSOS (Next Shiny Object Syndrome) may kick in again. I get all jazzed about one thing (like my teleseminar series), then I see something shiny somewhere else and the next thing you know I'm off on that!

And doing this is a great "excuse" for me to learn how to do this and I'll add another skill to my toolkit. smile

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#158044 - 08/29/08 09:26 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
gims Offline

Originally Posted By: Mama Red
And doing this is a great "excuse" for me to learn how to do this and I'll add another skill to my toolkit. smile

Attagirl!!!

#158062 - 08/29/08 10:56 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: gims]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
I believe, and I've had experiences to let me know I'm right.
Dancer.

I'd love to hear other's stories too.

"Question your privilege"

#158418 - 09/01/08 03:10 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: dancer9]
Mama Red Offline

Well, step 1 done...I recorded the story using the mic on my computer. I may re-listen to it and re-shape it a bit since it was done off the top of my head and I may have put some details in that are boring or non-essential. I haven't, yet, figured out how to get it to something I can post on YouTube. I tried creating a 1 slide presentation and using a conversion tool I found online. That didn't work right, so I'll give it another shot when I have more time this week.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

#158458 - 09/02/08 05:01 PM Re: Believe in past lives? [Re: Mama Red]
Mama Red Offline

Hi all

Well, I got through the learning curve...at least a little bit. You can hear an 8 minute version of one of my past life regressions here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQE01yRTjW8

No fancy pics or video...a static picture was my achievement for the day!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved