The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 120 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#143416 - 02/28/08 09:53 PM Re: Forgetting abit about purses [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
The drives are little back up devices for our computers.

Hannelore, take the idea and RUN with it. Perhaps it's a little light that you could move from purse to purse. GREAT IDEA. I'll be your first customer.

Our home is 50-some-years old. We have small closets. YUK! We bought those lightbulbs that you stick on the wall to light up your closet. I LOVE them. They make all the difference in the world.

You're onto something. Go for it.

#143417 - 02/28/08 11:27 PM Re: Forgetting abit about purses
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
This purse brite thing came with a clip on light that I love. If it's dark, I click on the light and can see everything in my bag. It is a great idea.

As for all the drives, Dotsie mentioned one. The things I mentioned are all the same. It has a lot of names. Some call it a keychain drive because it's so small you can hook it onto your keychain. Thumb drive because it's no bigger than your thumb. They hold massive amounts of data. It's like having a whole bunch of the old floppy disks rolled into one little device.

As for the fanny or bum bags. I have my own name for those too. I call them crotch bags.

#143418 - 02/29/08 01:02 AM Re: Forgetting abit about purses [Re: Lola]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
you have to be kidding - frontal fanny...lol

My purse has a light in it, and a heavy duty magnet. When the magnets are in contact the light goes off. When you disconnect the magnets the light comes on. It's one of those high powered blue lights. Don't know what the brand is, but the little light has "Smartlyte" on it. I bought it at Palais Royal.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved