The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#142541 - 02/17/08 02:22 AM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: dancer9]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
Great today...but tired. Despite the cold weather, we had a GREAT market day!

Tomorrow is Dad's 80th birthday dinner...sad I cannot make it though. I HATE being so far from family.

Tomorrow also marks a two-day local show for the American Legion. Wonder what's in store! It's a fundraiser event for Girls' State...ever hear of it?? Here's a link...

http://www.legion-aux.org/MO-Programs/GirlsState/index.aspx

Edited by Di (02/17/08 02:23 AM)

#142542 - 02/17/08 02:05 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Di]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Interesting link, Di.

It's early here, but I have been awake since 3:00 am. Dennis has been talking (no screaming) in his sleep and tossing and turning. No matter what I would do he would not wake up. He finally woke up when he fell out of bed.

Such a sense of humor he has, though. As I am trying and trying to pick him up, he is calling himself a sack of potatoes and laughing.

So, I am tired, but in a good mood. Life is interesting.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#142543 - 02/17/08 02:28 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: dancer9]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
dancer,
Ever tried that new medication they just came out with for the kidneys and/or bladder...It's called AZO. It seems to clean out the urinary track of toxins. Don't know. But it may be worth a try???? The tiny, brown pills work the best!

#142544 - 02/17/08 02:30 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Good day, so far. Got up. Watched Joel Osteen. Went for a walk in the park after breakfast. Came in here. Now going to work on a manuscript. Prayers and blessings to everyone!

#142545 - 02/17/08 03:44 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: jabber]
Mountain Ash Offline

dancer
hope you are feelong better today.
MA

#142546 - 02/17/08 03:58 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Mountain Ash]
Mountain Ash Offline

Sunday and no church for me.
My son came home for the weekend and I cooked at lunch time so he could return to his flat in the early afternoon.My son cleaned ALL my windows..outside.No effort wheras I would take ages.
The sun is shining but the countryside is bare..I see where I have worked in the garden and where I must go...I actually like this...creating order after wind/snow and rain. We have one third of an acre so grass trees and landscaped.Once put in order the garden works well for its self.I have favourite corners and sitting areas.I hope by early April to be content That I have pruned and moved things.
The evening meal will be easy.After which the binds come down and either TV or a video will finish my weekend.
Bath and a good book last thing..
MA

Edited by Mountain Ash (02/17/08 03:59 PM)

#142547 - 02/17/08 04:40 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Mountain Ash]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Why thank you for asking Dancer. Sorry to hear about your kidney pain. Hope it’s not a stone! Let us know how you are doing.
I bet photographs of an airplane graveyard could win a contest. Gee, I never ever thought of airplanes being in a graveyard. But of course…why not?

My son and his wife (Nye) are visiting over the weekend. I’m stealing away right now, since they can baby sit for a change, and I can work on my new homepage creation. It’s wonderful having them here. Everything is cozy and sweet. We just built a street of pillows to chase Anaiya across. In the end we were all lying exhausted on the floor and Anaiya stood on the highest pillow clapping her hands and squeeling “more!”

Love to all and have a wonderful Sunday.

#142548 - 02/17/08 05:40 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Edelweiss]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
How wonderful, Hannelore! It sounnds ideal for a Sunday! Every one together should make your granddaughter feel safer and let her mind rest when Mom's away!

My day started with the kidney pain so my next test is tomorrow, a CAT with Dye to look for stones! I am just so frustrated because I get to dancing and feeling really good about things and then something else seems to get to my body and give it trouble! I MUST come to a place where it finally settles down on me! I can dance, well, now, and avoid pain, but I hit Menopause, early by doctors standards and now kidney trouble. ARGH! I am frustrated!

I feel when I dance, like I am Superman who has kyptonite in his area and so cannot get strong enough! Must be a lesson here. I've never "talked," (typed,) to people more in my whole life than these past years when my body broke down!
I am so used to not talking and showing that maybe I am growing a voice. Still, I want my body back! It's never enough to cripple me, it's always just enough to slow me down!
Okay, enough B*itching! Sorry all, I'm really an "up," person and the fact that I felt okay complaining means I'm really starting to trust and the site is starting to work for me!

dancer,
PS. Hows everyone else?

"Question your privilege"

#142549 - 02/17/08 06:07 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Mountain Ash]
dancer9 Offline

I must learn to live like Mountain Ash.
I am already taking notes!

dancer

#142550 - 02/17/08 06:08 PM Re: How are you today? Check in! [Re: Mountain Ash]
dancer9 Offline

Thank you, Mountain Ash. I feel it may take a procedure.

Dancer

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved