The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#132151 - 12/31/07 03:49 PM Re: Need advice for business cards [Re: Princess Lenora]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
I think it must be a regional offer re: cell phone plans. My area does not have a free and clear plan. The extra fees, like local taxes, sure jack up the bill.

#132152 - 01/02/08 09:02 PM Re: Need advice for business cards [Re: Princess Lenora]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I can send you one of my paid bills or even six if you want to see them. I am really good at research of all kind, especially how to save my money...

You can also cancel your cell and buy one of those cell phones that you pay ahead for the minutes you think you'll need. Quite a few of my writers club friends have those now. YOu only use what you've already paid for (usually $30.00) and when its all used up, you can add more time to the same card. They swear by these cell phones. They sell them at Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart and Walgreens and probably many other places as well.

Or as I said before contact Sprint(www.sprint.com)or 1-888-211-4727, ask them about the Fair & Flexible Plan 200, thats what I have. And see what they say...

Edited by chatty lady (01/02/08 09:08 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#132153 - 01/03/08 02:23 AM Re: Need advice for business cards [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi Chatty, I did contact Sprint. It seems that in our region I have a low-pay plan, although it does not feel low pay. I have to have at least 700 minutes for real estate. I am very cheap with my minutes! If it is not sprint to sprint, I ask clients if I can call them back, and then I use the main office phone, which does not cost me extra. Hey, a girl's gotta keep her money close for her old age! Thanks for filling me in. L, PL

#132154 - 01/03/08 08:07 PM Re: Need advice for business cards [Re: Princess Lenora]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
Thanks for all the great advice everyone. I'm glad I opened an interesting post. I still haven't gotten my cards and only worked 5 days in December because of a new injury.

I'm still planning to get them and they'll go on next year's tax expenses. So will a cell phone if I buy one. Right now I really don't need a cell and can't afford the extra expense.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#132155 - 02/06/08 05:02 PM Re: Need advice for business cards [Re: ElevatingYourBusiness]
videolady Offline

Loc: WI
I have to agree with you. It's important to add a phone number to a business card so clients with know how to reach you. I have both a phone number and our website address on our cards.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved