The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 198 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#124249 - 07/21/07 03:27 PM 1 writing contest, 1 story contest ,1 doorprize
Gemmy Offline

Hi, I'm gemmy, aka April or Gramma Apple. I'm looking forward to reading some of the wisdom brewing here. I'm gramma to two, and step gramma to another in Ncentral Ohio.
May I invite you to enter a contest on my own website (primarily for writers)? Just write about a "precious moment" from a grandchild or child. No fee or complicated entry. Prize is a new, Christian book or dvd from a variety of topics. There is a 'door prize' and writing challenge too!
I hope you'll visit and bring your stories. I am also looking for grandmotherly advice for visitors.
See http://aprilboyer.com - "Seeds in Season" Writing and Editing Services", and "Gramma Apple's Seeds".

#124250 - 07/22/07 01:20 PM Re: 1 writing contest, 1 story contest ,1 doorpriz [Re: Gemmy]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hi Gemmy, welcome to the boomer forum. You have a great website. What a neat contest. I hope you get lots of entries.
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#124251 - 07/23/07 08:19 AM Re: 1 writing contest, 1 story contest ,1 doorpriz [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
HI Gemmy, just quickly skimmed over your website. I think you'll find a lot of interesting material for you here, but mainly heart warming interchange.

As for your contest, I commend you for being so honest and keeping your prizes plausible. I have entered an on-line contest, won first prize, and never ever received it.

Maybe I'll have a chance to send you a cute short story about my granddaughter.

Hope you join us in other posts

Hannelore

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved