The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 125 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#114969 - 04/17/07 11:31 AM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: Saundra]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sounds like you have a fun job and get to witness all kinds of events.

#114970 - 04/17/07 12:03 PM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool.
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
We witness more than we'd like to. It's not all good. Is it just here that kids walk around with their outer pants below their butts?
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#114972 - 04/17/07 09:27 PM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: ]
Saundra Offline

HA! Funny. Maybe they're apprentices.

#114973 - 04/17/07 10:04 PM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: Saundra]
katebcca Offline

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
I live in British Columbia Canada, a long way from Florida. Hate to say it but both my son's where there pants below their boxers. They like to wear cool boxers and show the top part off. I guess like girls wearing low jeans and letting the strapes of their "G" string show off, much worse in my opinion. They all grow out of it, at least the boys.
I had coffee the other day with a friend and a women sitting across from us had low riders with her "G" string showing. She was sitting down and bent forward. It was not a pretty site as she was at least 60.
Kate

#114974 - 04/19/07 01:59 PM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: katebcca]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

My son and I were at the mall the other day and we saw a girl in her 20s walking through the mall with all but the crotch of her thong underwear creeping up her lower back. We couldn't help but laugh. What are these kids thinking?

I couldn't help but think that if she had been wearing a sanitary napkin, we probably would have seen that too. I know, gross, but I couldn't help the thoughts.

#114976 - 04/20/07 10:44 PM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: ]
Saundra Offline

Hey, Kate, I was born in Vancouver. I understand that B.C. now stands for Bring Money!

These kids have carried this trend too far over the edge. The look is a rip-off of the term "jailin'" and began as a glamorization of convicts. Convicts pull their pants down below their belt line signifying that they're looking for a fight. These kids don't have a clue what they're doing or how they look. The gansta rap thing is over the cliff.

Is that what our parents said about us?

#114977 - 04/21/07 01:30 AM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: Saundra]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yuck! I get so embarrased when people show off their coin slots! If I wanted change, I'd go to the laundromat!

#114978 - 04/21/07 04:28 AM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: ]
katebcca Offline

Loc: Victoria BC Canada
Saundra
Your so right about the glamorizing of gansters. Hip Hop, at least the negative kind must go away and fast. I hope the IMUS event has some impact. It's a shame it's now almost forgotten. And yes our parents were horrified. Remember Alice Cooper? Need I say more?
Kate

#114979 - 04/21/07 03:45 PM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: katebcca]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Saundra, I didn't know that about that look. Interesting.

Mustang, what a hoot.

Kate, yes, the VT event did take over the Imus media event. Nothing like riding the media storms.

#114980 - 04/23/07 09:52 PM Re: Double-dipping in the dating pool. [Re: Saundra]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I agree and am laughing outloud Georgia... Saundra sounds more like double dripping, the droop.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved