The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 95 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#110965 - 03/14/07 06:31 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Edelweiss]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Exactly! If my hubby and I started going into some sort of chanting, touching dialogue, we'd probably laugh so hard it would just ...not happen.

When we come together...its a spiritual thing anyway. Just call me unenlightened...where's my cigar?

#110966 - 03/14/07 11:24 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: NewLeaf]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i was enjoying the fun over the T word and like yourself dind't think their be a trouble using it thought you were all just being coy....i have used it omg i left you vulrible to the googlers lol.

now ladies do you think danitas gonna chat about this openly in this colum now, if that was ever her intension?lol.....perhapps pm was a good idea afterall.

I am still defending it as a practice, it's lovilie and dose no one any harm.....and no its nuthing like anyone hanging themselfs,... for those reasons given... that example is missleading as to the practice and intension of what this T is about, so i don't know weer your research been done...but hay thats just your oppinion, i know, i know....
its a pitie you had to pick a reallie strange pervers practice, trying to taint(or tie in)T with the same brush when everyone else is having fun and just saying its not quite for them and leaving it at that. Ah well people will be people...

As a method of healing and reconecting mind, hart, bodie and sex u ality. For most people that are fragmented but especillie those that been aboused in adulthood and childhood....there very little to aid thes people in that area who have developed dissasotion from their bodies when having sex.

anyway regardless of what whats have fun and enjoy explorring this danita. And what a brave post to start.

celtic

#110967 - 03/14/07 04:03 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: celtic_flame]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
"T- for two"....I'm rofpmp!

This is definitly not for everybody....and chanting isn't even a big part of it....it's more connectIting on a spiritual level. I find it to be VERY beautiful, VERY healing.

One of the things they said in the book that I loved that "T" living is a commitment to living a life of peace and harmony. They suggest when you have a disagreement with your loved one, that you go lay down (spoon position) breath toghether, and re-connect. The suggest actually that a couple do this "connecting exercise" twice a day. A.m. before getting up, and at night. It also would include for me a prayer time with my partner (chanting for those who communicate that way).

No Celtic, you are right - lol, I have NO intention of sharing my personal experiences on the WORLD wide WEB. LOL. Think of how the men would be beating down the doors.

love and peace!

danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#110968 - 03/14/07 08:27 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Danita]
NewLeaf Offline

I get the idea, but it still seems like wanting a cheeseburger real bad, so you take one home with you, you remove the sesame seed bun and slowly lick the cheese from the juicy tender pattie, then you tenderly pull each moist carefully sliced strip of lettuce which is sticking to the sauce away so that you may then open your mouth and taste it slowly appreciatively with your tongue. You might then bite into each tomato wedge and let the sweet juice trickle down your throat while enjoying the tartness of the pickle. You think of the cheeseburger and visualize it in your mind. You imagine yourself being a cheeseburger...

You then worship the cheeseburger because you are one with it, the cheeseburger and you because now you have eaten it and it will remain a significant part of your thighs forever.

#110969 - 03/14/07 10:31 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: NewLeaf]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Actually I have done that very thing with an oreo cookie more than once! And, I bet, that JJ has too. Right girl?

D and I spoon all the time. Even when we are angry with one another. I believe it keeps us connected on a very different level. I like what I read at this site and will go back and check out more.

I can see where it is not for everyone. Thank God we all like different things.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#110970 - 03/14/07 11:10 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Anno]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Are you kidding...JJ couldn't take that long with an Oreo! What...get me out of the moat...I have something to say...blurb...blurb...

Anyway, I saw this quote this morning and thought about this post...

"The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases." Carl Jung, Psychologist

We all come from different places...the important thing is to find what works for us and celebrate!

#110971 - 03/15/07 04:58 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Jane_Carroll]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
its 5 am i could not sleep, poor wee me too soar.....and i listening to cookie talk how outragiouse and hows a girl to resist.
no oreo's heer po dint shop just custerd creams and digestives which might be the uk orea's....i go try a few and see.
Just to take janes advice custerd creams work for me so it be a celibratory few

just being sillie
celtic

#110972 - 03/16/07 05:38 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: celtic_flame]
NewLeaf Offline

Ohhhh, I forgot the meat patty!!! How could I?! That's the best part. I'm thinking McDonald's, or maybe Arby's? Has anyone seen my cigars??!!

#110973 - 03/16/07 06:26 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: NewLeaf]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
I posted this topic becuz I believe there are women out there like myself who need healing in this area of life.

It's not about achieving a "better s-x life"...but about connecting on a different level and healing.

I hope that anyone who feels "disconnected"...who is looking for a method to potentially heal....will feel free to PM me for more info about the website.

It's one of those things of "not throwing the baby away with the bath water".

danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#110974 - 03/16/07 06:33 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Danita]
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
Quote:

I get the idea, but it still seems like wanting a cheeseburger real bad, so you take one home with you, you remove the sesame seed bun and slowly lick the cheese from the juicy tender pattie, then you tenderly pull each moist carefully sliced strip of lettuce which is sticking to the sauce away so that you may then open your mouth and taste it slowly appreciatively with your tongue. You might then bite into each tomato wedge and let the sweet juice trickle down your throat while enjoying the tartness of the pickle. You think of the cheeseburger and visualize it in your mind. You imagine yourself being a cheeseburger...

I wonder if you realize, NL, exactly how erotic this writing is! whoo!

I've been interested in this topic (The T word) for a long time -- even had a book on it once, but never had the right partner. But I might look into it again now. :-))

And I love spooning -- hubby and I do it a lot -- until the hot flashes come and then I don't want anyone near me adding their body heat!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved