The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 118 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#100928 - 01/09/07 11:40 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: chickadee]
KathleenGageSpeaker Offline

Loc: Pleasant Hill, OR
It is my pleasure.

Something I would love to have everyone who has been watching the posts do is to tell others to join on in. Also, if those who have been "lurking" for a few days could ask any question you might have, I would invite you to do so.

And one more little thing, click on the link in my sig file.

Thanks
Kathleen

#100929 - 01/10/07 07:07 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: chickadee]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Kathleen, have you heard of the Book Trailer we've been discussing on here. What's your take on that advertising strategy?

It's under Bragging Rights

chick

#100930 - 01/10/07 08:03 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: chickadee]
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Kathleen, you've dispensed a lot of exciting information. Your accomplishments are astounding. What are your plans for the future? Do you have a 3 yr goal? a 5 yr goal? Do you plan to write any fiction? What can we see next coming from your direction?
Your Writing Coach
Writing Coach Blog

#100931 - 01/10/07 08:43 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: chickadee]

This is the first I have heard or seen anything about a trailer. A Trailer for a book may be a great thing. In that YouTube is very popular, this could be an excellent way to market a book.

Any social network site can be beneficial, however, they can also be a huge waste of time and energy if not utilized with a specific purpose in mind.

I recently posted an article on my blog about social networks, which in a sense, YouTube could be considered a social network. Of course, different than the MySpace type sites, but definitely a place people have found great marketing opportunities.
http://www.kathleengage.blogspot.com

The man who did the Evolution of Dance received 57,000,000 (yes million) views. That is incredible. He opened up a lot of opportunities because of the number of visits.

As with anything, no matter how slick and leading edge something is, what is the plan to drive people to see it. How can you get viral marketing out of the Trailer strategy.

I am going to check into it because it definitely seems viable.

Kathleen

#100932 - 01/10/07 08:49 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: Vicki M. Taylor]

Regarding my long term goals, I do have some plans but have found that often life will interrupt even the best laid plans.

I am actually working on a number of projects right now. I plan to do more to brand myself as the Street Smarts Speaker and Author in the coming year. I am having my StreetSmartsMarketing.com site reworked to reflect the focus of direction. We should be rolling that out within 30 days.

I have a new product in my Street Smarts Series that will be released in a week or two.

As far as writing fiction, can't say. I don't really see that in my future but then again, you never know.

A focus of mine is to do more speaking at large conferences. I love to speak at women's conferences so if any of you know meeting planners who are in need of a very high-energy, inspirational speaker, please let me know.

A goal I have had for years is to visit India. I would love to have that experience in the not to distant future.

Of course, keeping balance in my personal life, enjoying time with family and my pets, my friends and in my local community are always high on my goals.

Thanks for asking
Kathleen

#100933 - 01/10/07 09:14 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: KathleenGageSpeaker]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Hi, Kathleen: Back to publishing. What are the pros and cons of digital publications? Have you ever considered that route in the past or for future works?

#100934 - 01/11/07 04:03 AM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: Lola]

Hi Lola,

Are you referring to eBooks?

Kathleen

#100935 - 01/11/07 07:12 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: KathleenGageSpeaker]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Yes, I am, Kathleen. Whilst the written work will continue to be available in the usual book paper form, it seems to be that, ebooks would be an alternative method to the acquisition of literature in the future. Would you be considering this form in the future?

#100936 - 01/11/07 09:22 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: Lola]

I do have many of my products already in digital format. This has been a substantial part of my business model, my writing and my revenue stream.

I have a series of products under the branding of The Street Smarts Series. Specifically, Street Smarts Marketing and Promotions; Street Smarts Making Money with the Internet, and several others that are soon to be released.

I also have an events eBook, a few other marketing ebooks and lots of eReports.

I would be happy to answer whatever questions you might have on this.

I have sold ebooks through the Internet and I have actually sold them on the platform by having people fill out an order form and we fulfill the order back at the office.

Kathleen Gage

#100937 - 01/12/07 07:40 PM Re: Kathleen Gage, Law Of Achievement [Re: KathleenGageSpeaker]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Kathleen, what would you change, or avoid doing if you had to start over again?

chick

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved