The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 140 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#13278 - 11/17/05 06:29 PM Blessings by the bushel
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
I'm having trouble with my computer and thus, updating my website, so I'll just post this here so you, friends, will have a glimpse of the many blessings of my trip to P.R.

[Razz] Blessings by the bushel

On October 13, 2005 I traveled to Puerto Rico to promote my book: “Suspiros del Alma… poesía, reflexiones y más” and my CD-“Me faltan palabras”.

My flight was delayed a few times due to bad weather. But I finally arrived well.

My luggage did not arrive [Confused] . Thou there was no explanation for such ordeal I went forward with my presentations. “Lord, I prayed, you didn’t bring me here to sing in jeans. You are my Provider”. And the Lord provided me what I needed for my concerts and presentations during that weekend. Praise the Lord! My luggage arrived two days later, thank God.

[Cool] On Friday, October 14, during the interview at the radio station the few empty slots I had left were quickly filled.

Friday at 7:30 p.m. was my first presentation. We had been without electricity all night and day. I got ready for it anyway, knowing that the Lord is in control. At 7:00 p.m. as we were just about to leave for my presentation, the power came back!

On Saturday morning, October 15, 2005, my presentation was transmitted live through the Christian radio station WTPM. That was a huge blessing that allowed me to reach thousands, maybe millions of listeners with my testimony, poetry and songs. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!

[Cool] At 5:00 pm I had the privilege of visiting one of my childhood churches, Rocha I, and praise the Lord there with my songs, poetry and testimony. I had the blessing of reuniting the Vélez family (my mom’s family) to praise the Lord in a choir of cheerful and thankful voices.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#13279 - 11/17/05 07:27 PM Re: Blessings by the bushel
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Songbird, thanks for the update. I'd lvoe to know if you pray the Prayer of Jabez? He is "increasing your territory." That is the second sentence of the prayer.

#13280 - 11/17/05 09:50 PM Re: Blessings by the bushel
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
You bet, Dotsie! That is part of my daily plea before the Lord. The prayer of Jabez has a profound impact in my life and is one of the reasons why I strive to write to inspire.

Will post more as I have a chance!
God bless!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved