The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 134 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#180267 - 04/15/09 08:35 PM Star signs and fashion! Having some fun!
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
As an astrologer, and with a sister who is one of the top astrologers in the world, I like to notice how each sun sign likes to dress.

For example, I am a Pisces. I like things to fit a bit loose but to be beautiful. Since a Pisces is a natural artist they adore well designed and well fit clothing and usually deplore belts and tight fitting things. Some Pisces like to have their clothes flow a bit, just a bit, so they feel like they are floating. A Pisces thinks an evening gown should have some beauty and some flow.

But a Capricorn likes fitted clothing and will wear a belt with no problem. They like their clothing fitted and if they work, they like the suit. The love the look of a uniform.

Every sign has their preferences and it also matters what year and day you are born too!

anyone else dress for their sign? If you don't know, let me know your sign and I'll give you the goods!

Dancer

"Question your privilege"

#180283 - 04/15/09 10:48 PM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: dancer9]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am a Leo. I need lots of change.

I dress to fit my latest mood. Right now, because of stress related weight gain, I am into nuetrals with splashes of brights. I am wearing looser clothing, right now, and love the fabrics that go along with spring and summer.

I always have been asymetrical, and love skirts cut on the bias with a top in a textured fabric.

I love being different in my style. It would be very difficult to describe my style. And with it needing to constantly change all of the time.....

Does this match my sign? I was a morning baby born on a Wednesday in 1952. Anything else I should know?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#180315 - 04/16/09 01:27 PM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: Anno]
Ellemm Offline

OK, you can do me, dancer: I'm a Sagittarius (I know: scary!) Born the 2nd of December, 1950.

#180343 - 04/16/09 05:18 PM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: Ellemm]
Mama Red Offline

Loc: Wauconda, IL
Hey Dancer

Oh too much fun! Interesting to think the clothing styles vary with signs. Hum...how in the world would I describe mine? When I'm feeling confident, I love bright colors and color combinations...when I feel like I'm "too big" (which is how I feel now and I'm coming out of it...no change in weight, lots of EFT) and feeling "scarity" I buy what is cheapest.

I'm a Virgo, with a Virgo rising...born September 7, 1957.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!

#180345 - 04/16/09 05:20 PM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: Mama Red]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
I'm a Taurean. I lock horns with fashion trends. LOL!

BTW, Dancer. Would you know why cosmetic firms pull their products off the market too quickly and too soon? MAC is soooo notorious for that in London. Just when I get comfortable with a combination of foundation and powder shades...BAM! It gets discontinued. How very odd.

Edited by Lola (04/16/09 05:44 PM)

#180366 - 04/16/09 10:03 PM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: dancer9]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Let's see..I'm Aquarius. Yup. Sign of the future, social conscience-oriented, the water-bearer. I read about personality tendencies after ignoring the stuff for past 25 years. Goodness, there is, some truth for self...but I wouldn't have said so, 25 years ago because I didn't know self in same way, as now. Ah well, just a sign. crazy

Haven't a clue what style an Aquarian would adopt, except there is a certain bright blue that I like wearing.

#180376 - 04/16/09 10:43 PM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: orchid]
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
Hey, Orchid -- me too (Feb 2 = Groundhog day)

#180392 - 04/17/09 01:30 AM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: DJ]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Another Aquarius here. I know I like to wear what nobody else is wearing - no slave to fashion here! I don't buy clothes at department stores but will put together outfits from stuff I buy at consignment and thrift stores. I have a good eye for color and can match items without having them with me. I also like unusual color combinations and rarely wear a monochrome palette.

I think the bright blue is a typical Aquarian color, DJ, along with other bright colors.

I wore white uniforms for so many years that I love to play with color now.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#180702 - 04/23/09 06:35 AM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: yonuh]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
May 21, 1st day Gemini -- bright, arty clothes -R-Us laugh
Gemini is an air sign -- not an airhead sign HA!

Poet and essayist

#180861 - 04/25/09 02:37 PM Re: Star signs and fashion! Having some fun! [Re: meredithbead]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
scorpio, evolved but still a scorpio....can't help it!

last evening i went out i had a black or dark dark mid ranged desiner jeans on....

dark purpile shirt with orange tie, big knot and open dowen to chest bone, ladies fitted but unusule stle of wastcoat, black with small pinstripe panels making a 2 inch herringbone pattern on it, big silver buttons and corseted at back, (its new and i love it can ya tell)...trilby, black with similare pinstrip to wastcoat (think ya call them vests)....erm rock world boots inside my trousers.....i know i should grow up eh! smile

it was an awsome night.....promotors weer taking our pictures commng out from club! not just mines but a lot of people...........why oh why not at start lol. Made them delate most of them left a couple becouse i don't take good pics, sad but true, and i also bossy enough to say show me nope delate that lol.

hmmm vain, perhapps or destroying evidence...lol.

so that a typical way for scorpion ladies to atire themselfs when out on an evening?

rember that lola said last she saw me "under all that leather your just a big softie"...rember biker pastime (explanes the leather, though i better explane that)...sob i want my old life back!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved