The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 173 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#202189 - 04/13/10 03:23 AM New Mexico Soap goes European!
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
Very exciting indeed!

Their company is specialized in anything Native American and they are the largest in Europe.

So, now you can get our fine quality products in Europe as well!

Check them out...here are four of our products... New Mexico Soap, European style

#202190 - 04/13/10 03:43 AM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: Di]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Congrats. Di! You're going global!
As an idea, is there a Native Indian symbol for peace, harmony, trust....might have some appeal for international markets.

If I can explain, here in the West, we have the romantic Asian symbol of the white crane bird..a beautiful symbol that flies, free, regardless of boundaries.

#202196 - 04/13/10 12:32 PM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: orchid]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Di, congrats! That's cool to see your products for sale in Europe!

#202203 - 04/13/10 01:22 PM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Di Offline

Thanks, Gals.

Hmmmm, never heard of those "symbols", Orchid. I'll look into them. We'd have to KNOW they are very popular and they'd sell. PRICE and SMELLS sell. We will be doing a Pink Ribbon soap soon...a gal who does the Avon Walk in NYC has special ordered them for her fundraiser. I'm excited about that!

#202205 - 04/13/10 01:24 PM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: Di]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Di...you simply rock as an entrepreneur and I love following your biz as it grows and grows. You're very inspiring!

Plus...you make people smell good.

#202222 - 04/13/10 07:22 PM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: jawjaw]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Di, it might be worth brainstorming with Edelweiss outside of this forum.

But Germans are big on natural/alternative medicine (spas are integral to their healing, part of it funded by health care)...so stuff suggesting /evoking natural imagery that they cannot get in Germany but might romanticize about...I'm thinking of the sands, colourful rocks in New Mexico.

Too bad you're not living and selling from the Northwest Coast. Smells of bracing ocean, seaweed, images of seals, whales....the stuff that Germans do not get because they are a landlocked country.

We're taking for granted really unique stuff here in North America.

And double congrats. for the pink ribbon soap gig!

#202223 - 04/13/10 07:37 PM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: orchid]
Di Offline

I appreciate your comments, JJ. Coming from you, the Queen, I am honored!

Orchid....yes, I do plan on "talking" to EW when she returns. She's purchased from us before but I had to send to her family in the US. I think she will be happy 'bout this.

Selling from the southwest is VERY good for our business, actually. "New Mexico" anything is quite the "in" thing today.

#202238 - 04/13/10 10:16 PM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: Di]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well Di, in this house, no other soaps but New Mexico soaps are used. The quality can't be beat at twice the price. Good luck in Europe too.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#202246 - 04/13/10 11:42 PM Re: New Mexico Soap goes European! [Re: chatty lady]
Di Offline

grin grin grin

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved