The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 114 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#146907 - 04/22/08 10:45 AM Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss!
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I say let's have a party...a welcome home party for our Edelweiss who's been stuck "on the outside looking in" but is finally back home with us again.

I'm not much good at throwing parties, so am calling all you wild party-people to bring banners, flowers, cake, Chips (you know the ones I mean), chocolate (chocolate-dipped Chips are scrumptious), oreos, Elvis...whatever else you think we need to make this one super-duper cyberparty...this is a great day and a blessed homecoming to celebrate!

(PS...I put this in the Spiritual Inspiration forum because most of the other ones are active...besides, Edelweiss is a wonderful blessing and inspiration, so what better place than here to have the party!)

Edited by Eagle Heart (04/22/08 02:04 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#146908 - 04/22/08 12:24 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: Eagle Heart]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Welcome back, Edelweiss!!! Here are some Chips for you, at Eagle Heart's suggestion:

Oh, you don't like those kind of chips? Okay, here are some other chips!!

For those of you wondering what Chips are, they are Chippendale Dancers!! Personally, I don't like the shaved and oiled look on men, but hey, beats pic number one!!

(Dotsie, am I banned for posting this??)

#146909 - 04/22/08 12:27 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Uh-oh, I just realized this is the spiritual thread...now I'm banned from Heaven too!

#146910 - 04/22/08 01:10 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Genesis 1:31 - God saw all that he had made, and it was very good.

Note that it was not just okay, but VERY good...ALL that He had made.

Personally, I happen to find these Chips very inspirational...

(Maya Angelou)

#146911 - 04/22/08 04:14 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: Eagle Heart]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Eagle heart…you made me blush all the way from across the blue sea right over to you. Really…this so soooo sweet of you. And then I read Dancing Dolphin’s (far out new name) mail, and I got even redder….and thennnnnnn hot and bothered. Hahaha! I hosie the second guy in the line…pant pant….speaking of pants…why do the chips still have them on? Hee hee….Now this is one of the many reasons why I missed you gals.
I have another beauty to invite…He’ll fit right in with the first group….Any takers??? Gaaafaw!
Dancing Dolphin...I'll meet you there...wherever we may land.

#146912 - 04/22/08 04:34 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: Edelweiss]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Gals! Gaaaaaaaaaals!!! Was'nt the theme of the song "small, clean and bright"? That chap in the tutu surely ain't small...the five chaps in leotards surely don't look clean nor bright! But heck, I can tra-la-la with the four half-naked guys. Edelweiss...as the song goes...happy to greet you. And further on, may you bloom and grow, dear. Belated Happy Birthday!!!

#146913 - 04/22/08 08:31 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: Lola]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You girls are so, so, so,so, so BAD, even JJ would blush I bet. I know I did. What the heck is the little one on the end looking for? You know the funniest part is that the men above probably looked like the men below at one time, see what you have to look forward to you ladies in relationships????

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#146914 - 04/22/08 10:37 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: chatty lady]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
The men whom I will politely describe as "less appealing" probably agreed to those pics after a coupla beers. Which is one good reason why we shouldn't give 'em beer, ever. Or let them within 1000 miles of spandex.

Poet and essayist

#146915 - 04/23/08 07:27 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: Edelweiss]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
YOU ARE BACK!!!! Now I´ve got a reason to break open my whiskey and have a BIG SHOT!!! THANK YOU Dotsie and THANK YOU, Edelweiss!!!!

SKÅL OCH VÄLKOMMEN!!! As we say in Swedish..boy have I missed you! I still don´t know the technicalities of putting pictures on here,etc...BUT YEAH...LET´S HAVE A PARTY!!!! She´s back..Edelweiss!!!!

My day is made!!!! Well, what´s left of it! I´ll just have to let the partying spill over into tomorrow too...lovely!!!! AND....more whiskey!!! It´s very good..have found a new brand..Glen fiddich..valley of the deer! I´ll mix it ith with alot of water or something..I promise!!!!

HUGS! HUGS!

#146916 - 04/23/08 08:35 PM Re: Welcome Home Party for Edelweiss! [Re: humlan]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
aah Hunmlan my friend! Forget the water... It just makes the feet swell up. I followed your posts while I was gagged and tied...

Hope you don't all get tired of me the next few days. I got so much catching up to do!! One good thing was that I wasn't distracted from my Webpage design work. It's almost finished. Yahoo...I'll post the link as soon as it's presentable.

I am so touched that you all missed me. I wish I had friends like that here in Germany. But you are all so real to me, I feel I could just go down the street and knock at your doors. Heh heh ... watch out!

Salute' Humlan, bottoms up, prost...and cheers. I'm sipping a rose' Spanish wine right now. Hmmm. Lola, Chatty Meredith! Come on over and have a drink with us. We missed out on Vegas, so we’ll bring it here! Hey Kathy and Eagleheart, bring on the Chips…, of course the chocolate-dipped ones. Yeah right.
Anyone else out there want to join us?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved