The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 50 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#83925 - 07/28/06 06:43 PM that funny story
JaMaPh Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Az
I can't remember which forum I'm in ever. Is there a way to highlight which ones I've been too or a favorites list?

Anyway I read that story last nite about the 'Thongs' and howled and howled with laffter!! Hubby was continuously asking what was so funny. I sent it to him.

that was SO GOOD. Thank you to whomever wrote it.

Janine
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +
Like real life stuff? Go here:
http://www.my-walk-with-God.com

#83926 - 07/28/06 07:04 PM Re: that funny story [Re: JaMaPh]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I am so happy to hear you are reading the stoires in the OUR VOICES section. Other than the forums, that's my favotie section of the site. The stories are so rich.

And yes, that woman is a funny writer!

Isn't it fun when you sit and laugh at your screen and everyone in the house wonders what the heck's going on?

My husband usually assumes it's one of jawjaw's posts...

#83927 - 07/28/06 07:54 PM Re: that funny story
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
That will usually do it for me, she always makes me laugh out loud....da Queen!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#83928 - 08/04/06 10:06 PM Re: that funny story [Re: chatty lady]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I got a kick out of the one whose husband gave her a shower massage for Christmas.
Louisa

#83929 - 08/05/06 10:15 AM Re: that funny story [Re: Louisa]
DebShines Offline

Loc: Brisbane Australia
YEp I liked the shower massage one too, but how do i find it again...I found the remind me icon at the bottom of each post, but blowed if I can find out how to put things into the favourites listing????

#83930 - 08/06/06 03:49 PM Re: that funny story [Re: DebShines]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm not sure if this is what you are talking aobut, but the stories some of you are speaking of are in the OUR VOICES section of this site.

Go to www.boomerwomenspeak.com and click on the link that says OUR VOICES. There are tons of beautiful stories in that section, but they have nothing to do with the forums.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved