The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 199 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#129752 - 10/18/07 09:44 PM Lovers left behind
amazinggrace Offline

Once upon a time…so begins most fairy tales. Yet not all real-life tales end with the “happily ever after.” Some people spend their whole lives chasing that elusive fairy tale ending. Others take the quest to a different level; trying to find a substitute or in some way duplicate the person which, at some point in their life, they’ve identified as the perfect lover and/or soulmate. A few do track down the lost object of their desire, while others settle for a look-alike or feel-alike while they try to rekindle a never-forgotten romance. If you or someone you know has walked up and down memory lane in search of such a happy ending (regardless of the conclusion), I would like to hear from you. My name is Maria Grazia Swan and I’m an author collecting material for a non-fiction book. Send your stories and/or your suggestions to swan3@mindspring.com

#129753 - 10/18/07 10:03 PM Re: Lovers left behind [Re: amazinggrace]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies, amazinggrace is a new member of the NABBW. She has one book being released in May, 2008 and is collecting stories for her next book.

Maria, do you have a Website yet? I know you have one for the book coming out soon, but is there a place women can go to learn more about you? Great to see you here.

#129754 - 10/19/07 05:57 AM Re: Lovers left behind
amazinggrace Offline

Thank you for reminding me, yes I have 3 web sites.
www.mariagrazia.tv is my author web site.
I also have www.realestate4singles.com this is my old web site, it contains information for singles living in Arizona. My last web site is all real estate and I won't bore you with it. Thanks for this opportunity to share.
Maria G.

#129755 - 10/19/07 07:01 PM Re: Lovers left behind [Re: amazinggrace]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Welcome! Oh man, I hope I never run into old lovers I left behind. There was a reason I did it!

You live in AZ? Pretty much grew up in Prescott and Phoenix.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved