The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 173 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#63093 - 06/23/04 07:22 AM view all topics
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I got an e-amail from someone asking how to view allthe toopics ever posted in the forums so I thought I'd tell everyone.

Like we don't spend enough time in here already...

On the top right hand corner of the forum home page, click on the MY PROFILE button.

Next, hit VIEW/UPDATE PROFILE.

Scroll down and you will see DEFAULT TOPIC VIEW. open that yand you will see how youcan set your forums to see posts form the last 2,3,5 days, weeks, months, etc. Scroll to the bottom and you will see, VIEW ALL TOPICS. Change the feature to that and then you will be able to see every single post ever posted in the forums. Hope this helps.... [Big Grin]

#63094 - 06/23/04 06:00 AM Re: view all topics
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
I have looked all over the page. I cannot find a button for my profile at the top right hand corner. All I see is the "Click here to view our forum-users photo album" rectangle. Am I missing something here? [Smile]

Donna
www.devotionalsbydonna.blogspot.com

#63095 - 06/23/04 06:59 AM Re: view all topics
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Donna,
You haven't scrolled over to the right far enough. It is just passed the "Click here to view our forum-users photo album" rectangle. If you have a knobby button inbetween your left click button and right click button on your mouse, then press it, hold it down and scroll as far right as you can and you should see it. If you don't have one of those "center" knobby buttons, then maybe your horizontal scroll bar???

#63096 - 06/23/04 07:03 AM Re: view all topics
garrie keyman Offline

Loc: Lititz, PA
Yes. Use the bar below to scroll the screen to the far right. Then use the bar at the right to scroll the screen to the top. There you will see a short menu that includes, "my profile," "register," "search," "faq," and "forum home."

It is to the right of the photo album link but on some monitors (like mine) isn't visible without scrolling your screen. It has to do with the settings you're using.

#63097 - 06/24/04 07:24 AM Re: view all topics
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thanks for helping ladies. Donna, I also have to scroll to the right. If you still need help, keep asking. [Big Grin]

#63098 - 06/24/04 06:20 AM Re: view all topics
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Aha! There it is! Thanks!

Donna
www.devotionalsbydonna.blogspot.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved