The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 109 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#63065 - 05/04/04 04:19 AM server down!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies, I'm so sorry about the last couple days. Unbeknownst to me, the place that hosts my site changed my IP address. Haven't figured out why yet! Because I bought my domain name from another company it confused EVERYONE! It took many phone calls and emails to get the whole ordeal worked out. Now I'm happy. Sorry about the inconvenience. Thanks to everyone who checked in to make sure everything was okay. [Wink]

#63066 - 05/04/04 05:05 AM Re: server down!
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
A pox on them! Oh not you Dotsie, I'm referring to those weasels who changed your whatchamacallit. May the bird of paradise fly up their left nostril....

I was having withdrawals from my Boomer Buddies...eeeek! Good thing I had an extra bag of Oreo's on hand for emergencies...why I had to play 354 games of Pin the Tail on the X-Husband just to cope.

Are they behaving now? Need me to call Gweedo? Bubba? Earl?

JJ

#63067 - 05/05/04 03:32 AM Re: server down!
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Geez, I've been gone a few days and missed all the excitement [Eek!] I have no idea how any of that stuff works but I'm glad to hear it's working again.

#63069 - 05/05/04 04:38 PM Re: server down!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
speakermom, I can't quite figure out why they would change my IP address and not tell me beforehand. Had I known I could have told everyone in the forums.

I still have to talk with the company that hosts my site. i plan on asking them why I didn't know ahead of time. Seems to me it would have been simple enough.

I hope you get your problems squared away. I love computers when they work! Otherwise they are one of the biggest sources of major headaches.

#63070 - 05/06/04 05:17 AM Re: server down!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Well, I have decided to throw caution to the wind and dare this new virus by logging onto the internet. I am alittle shaky because the Blaster Worm got me and the cost was "alot" to fix and I was down for 13 days. So virus I spit on you, I shake my fist in your face and throw caution to the winds [Razz] ..............I just hope it doesn't fly back in my face...... [Frown]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved