The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 138 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#211361 - 03/04/11 12:13 AM Going Crafting
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
It is close to the months when communities and organizations have their ARTSY CRAFTY shows and sales. I never miss them and find the most fantasric items. I am going to offer a couple dozen afghans in our resorts yearly sale. New babies galore being born in the summer months.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#211377 - 03/04/11 06:27 AM Re: Going Crafting [Re: chatty lady]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I used to do that. Haven't done it in years and years. I do a lot of crafts and really enjoy doing them. When I sit in the evening to watch TV I have to be busy with my hands. I've been working on some embroidery/cross stitch, crocheting afghans, scrapbooking, and sewing last year. Trying to finish up the last two afghans. Then decided to use up all my extra yarns so am making, I guess they are granny squares, and will join them when finished with the extra yarns.
www.tidedancer.com

#211384 - 03/04/11 09:22 PM Re: Going Crafting [Re: Sandpiper]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
That sounds like a great way Sandpiper to utilize the bits and pieces of left over yarns.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#211408 - 03/05/11 06:48 PM Re: Going Crafting [Re: chatty lady]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I had kept so much yarn throughout the years and, truthfully, I am just tired of moving it all from one place to another. I'm enjoying doing the squares and it's going to be pretty colorful. I haven't done a granny square in years and years. I'll have to take some pictures of some of the afghans I've done lately for you. How are you coming with all of your crocheting now? The ones you've sent to other boomers are beautiful.

One of the last afghans I have to finish has been on the wait list for a couple of years. Whenever I was working on it, my daughters cat would try to catch it and play. So I put it away. Now, the little guy has been gone for almost 2 years and I've finally gotten the courage to bring it out and finish it. Amazing how their memories tug at our hearts through the things we work on.
www.tidedancer.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved