The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 196 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#198640 - 01/28/10 02:49 AM The separation...
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Elizabeth Edwards has finally had enough of her cheating scoundrel husband John Edwards and they have permantely separated with her stating, "I have had enough, and want my life back."
Edwards fathered a baby, now two year old, with his long time mistress and has recently been back peddling in the media to off-set a new book coming out saturday called: The Politician written by his long time aid and confidant.

It will be an interesting read, if you enjoy reading about a slime ball, lies, betrayal and so on, and so on...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#198652 - 01/28/10 03:56 AM Re: The separation... [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
My first husband was one...I don't have to read about one... smile Glad that she, like me, came to her senses.

#198657 - 01/28/10 07:37 AM Re: The separation... [Re: Dee]
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
I am so happy that Elizabeth finally stopped worrying about what the world would think and has done what is best for herself...she should have left him as soon as the secret was out...men like him never change!!!

People may not remember exactly what you said or what you did...but they will always remember how you made them feel

#198676 - 01/28/10 02:32 PM Re: The separation... [Re: AvalonBlondi]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Sorry Chats, I just mentioned this on another thread before I
saw your post, here. I was responding to my own stuff first.

Dee,
My first husband was 1, 2. I spent almost 15 years with that
garbage before I let go. Men! Some of 'em think they're God's
gift to the world. What jerks!

They implied he [Edwards] was having other affairs beside the gal he had the baby with. Geese! I can't hardly look at him. That preacher from Colorado either. They make me sick!

#198680 - 01/28/10 03:57 PM Re: The separation... [Re: jabber]
Ellemm Offline

I do feel sorry for Elizabeth Edwards, but it's really too bad that neither of them seems to have exercised good judgment for the past several years. I am actually more appalled at John Edwards deciding he needed to run for president knowing that his wife was dying than I am at the affair. What kind of selfish egotism does this show? Really creepy. And how many signs did this couple need to get the idea that a presidential campaign should not be on their list of activities? The affair didn't stop them; her cancer didn't stop them.

I really, really wish she had bought herself some more peace earlier by refusing to campaign. If ever a political spouse had an excuse not to go on the campaign trail, she had it -- and still has it. Jenny Sanford decided to deal with her goat of a husband by letting him deal with the problems he created by himself. I wish Elizabeth had done the same, instead of promoting a lie of a campaign that was doomed anyway. I hope she can get on with her life out of the public eye.

#198700 - 01/29/10 01:33 AM Re: The separation... [Re: Ellemm]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I sincerely hope Elizabeth Edwards cancer goes into permanent remission and she has a long happy life ahead of her WITHOUT that slime bag Edwards. And let us not forget his w-h-o-r-e girlfriend, she is as much to blame and knew full well hius situation. You know he is going to do the same to her if in fact he even marries her. What a pair they are, and that poor little girl...

#198768 - 01/30/10 03:09 PM Re: The separation... [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Read in last night's paper that Edwards had some rich widow
sending him huge checks disguised in boxes of candy. Now that
gives new meaning to Godiva Chocolate!!!

#198799 - 01/30/10 10:31 PM Re: The separation... [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Edwards is now going to be investigated by Congress to see how much of his campaign money went for dallying around with one mistress or another. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes especially with his long time confidant/aide having written that tell all book. It is suppose to be on book store shelves today...

#198826 - 01/31/10 01:22 PM Re: The separation... [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Now there's a confidant? I like this new signature too! To know
someone's heart; what an excellent thought!

#198827 - 01/31/10 01:23 PM Re: The separation... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

That reminds me: watch who you confide in, ladies. People you
trust fully, may not be fully trustworthy. It depends on the
people they confide in about you!

Edited by jabber (01/31/10 01:24 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved