The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 78 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#48622 - 03/03/03 04:26 AM Breast cancer
gardenbloomer Offline

Loc: Madison, Wi
Another friend with breast cancer. Please open your hearts and pray for Sally Hollman, a living angel, who three weeks ago found out she has breast cancer. Her surgery is Tues. She has a wonderful husband, two darling children, an 11 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. Please remember them all in your prayers for days to come. I will keep you posted.

#48623 - 03/04/03 04:26 PM Re: Breast cancer
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Sally is in my prayers today... and so is her family. I believe in miracles! With you as her friend I am sure people are cooking and caring for her and her family! [Wink]

#48624 - 03/04/03 06:21 PM Re: Breast cancer
Teri Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Please pray for my mother in law who was diagnosed yesterday with breast cancer. She has a great attitude and the doctors feel that they will be able to do lumpectomy with radiation only.

Does anyone know whether breast cancer is passed down only through the maternal line? My daughter wanted to know if she was at a higher risk since her paternal grandmother has breast cancer. Please advise.

#48625 - 03/09/03 09:21 PM Re: Breast cancer
gardenbloomer Offline

Loc: Madison, Wi
Tha cancer is in Sally's nodes and is "profusely positive". Still don't know anything else. Please keep praying. I'm praying for your m-i-l Teri.

#48626 - 03/11/03 08:29 AM Re: Breast cancer
Teri Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I will pray for Sally too, Gardenbloomer. It is so devastating! I feel like there is such an epidemic of Breast Cancer. [Frown]

God Bless

#48627 - 03/11/03 03:21 PM Re: Breast cancer
Kathryn Offline

Loc: Towson
I add my prayers to yours and lift these women up in faith that God will be loving and merciful. You know, the bible says, when two or more are gathered in my name.....the baptists say, when two or more are in agreement and make intercessory prayers, God is glorified and blessings follow. Even though we are online, we are united and in agreement as we pray for these women. Glory be to God for his blessings.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved