The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 195 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#44015 - 01/26/05 07:58 PM contest input
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
We arenearing the end of the contest for funniest post and best advice.

Please post here if you have received some great advice while hanging out in our neighborhood.

Also, want to vote on the funniest post? It must be in reply to another post. It can't be something that was cut and pasted from the internet.

I have a few, but want to see what you have to say. Thanks

#44016 - 01/27/05 08:11 AM Re: contest input
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
This advice that Queen Jawjaw gave me was wonderful. And it worked!

jawjaw
Member # 111

posted January 18, 2005 10:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse me! But I think you two women need to be given a happy face or something...I AM SO PROUD OF BOTH OF YOU! Way to go....I think any you cut out or cut back is a winner. And yes, TV, 10 IS GOOD! You go girl. Chick...look at you! I never could do what you all are doing. It's either all or nothing at all for me, so you two are to be admired. You'll get there. You just wait and see.

Now on the block thing. Might I make a suggestion. Try writing a paragraph on something like:

1. If I had one wish in the world it would be...(you fill in the blank TV)

2. The most fun I've had in my entire life was when...(there again, fill in the blank)

3. If I could be any one animal out of the whole animal kingdom, I would be a ....

Now, pick any or all three of these. Write one sentence. Then two. Then three. As a matter of fact, share them here if you want to...(your call.)

You will find if you write two sentences, you can write three, and four, and five...try it. You'll be surprised by the fact that ONCE a block is broken, it's broken...

Hope this helps! I'm AM curious though...if you choose the animal one, and don't post it in here, PM me and let me know what you choose, k?

JJ

#44017 - 01/28/05 09:55 PM Re: contest input
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I was directed by Smiles to all the information I needed to get to the next step of my new "plan."

Smiles, you took the time to find AND post the info for me. You need to know the importance of giving me that information when you did. It was perfect timing.

Had you not been "laid up", you might not have answered when you did and I would not have focused on my "plan" at all.

I am not happy that you have a long recouperating period and pray for you all the time, as you know. Little did we know that your "laid up" time would be a major turning point in MY life. Who knew?

God knew.

...you are a winner to me! [Razz]
God Bless You!

Thank you Smiles.
chickadee

[ January 28, 2005, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: chickadee ]

#44018 - 01/29/05 02:44 AM Re: contest input
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Hey chick, Boy do I ever love being such a spectacular person-(Listen up JJ!!).
And I'm sure glad I could help.

But what did I do?

Just curious. ????
smile

#44019 - 01/29/05 05:55 AM Re: contest input
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Honey, I could have told you that you were spectacular!

JJ

#44020 - 01/29/05 09:26 AM Re: contest input
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Sorry JJ, you're too late.

Chickadee beat you to it. She already said I was spectacular. But don't let that stop you. I really getting into this spectacular stuff. Yessirree!!

Now if I could only figure out what I did.
smile

#44021 - 01/29/05 03:08 PM Re: contest input
unique Offline

Loc: North Carolina
You're just you. That's enough. Enough for me anyway [Big Grin]

#44022 - 01/29/05 09:33 PM Re: contest input
chickadee Offline

Smiles, I was looking for "advice" on how to copyright my new idea and you took the time to steer me to the right direction. Simple as that [Big Grin]

Luv you JJ
chickadee

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved