The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 194 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#40515 - 05/22/05 09:19 AM My book is released!!!
Peg Offline

Loc: California
Hello Friends and Seekers!

Well, it’s been a long time coming but the day is finally here. It is with great joy and completion that I announce the release of my first book:
The Self-Full Life…A True Story That Will Help Your Soul Remember
By Peg Abernathy

Yippee!!!!! I did it!!!

I took that great leap of faith and left my job and healthcare benefits to realize this dream. I have self-published with iUniverse. I am so pleased with outcome and it is my hope that you will enjoy this true story of life, death and re-birth.

I want to thank all of you for your support, encouragement and love during this wonderful journey. And for those of you all over the country that I have never met but have requested Spiritual readings from The Guides, you will now get to read how this beautiful miracle unfolded.

This is going to take a grass roots effort to move this little book into the mainstream, but I know that with the support of my fellow authors, I can and will do it.

It is my hope that you will go to my site: www.self-full-life.com and find out how to include my book in your collection. There, you can choose to purchase the book from:

amazon.com
barnesandnoble.com
iUniverse.com

Thank you, thank you. thank you.
Blessings to all, love, Peg
pabernathy@self-full-life.com

#40516 - 05/22/05 04:20 PM Re: My book is released!!!
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Peg your story is so compelling and fascinating. I've never read a more detailed account of the near-death/post-death experience. This whole subject has always interested me, and I'm sure your book will provide the key to understanding much of a subject that has danced around through people's imagination for decades.

Best of luck with the book....and with your continued journey and quest.

#40517 - 05/23/05 03:58 AM Re: My book is released!!!
Sigrid Macdonald Offline

Loc: Ottawa, Ontario
Peg,

Congratulations! That's a very impressive and professional looking web site and I echo what Pam said -- your story is very dramatic and illuminating.

What was your experience with iUniverse? Are you happy with them? I had considered using them for my second book but decided against it simply for financial reasons.

You might want to double check your icon for Barnes & Noble. I clicked on it several times and the link would not open up for me.

Wishing you the very best success with your excellent book. Sigrid

#40518 - 05/23/05 07:13 AM Re: My book is released!!!
Peg Offline

Loc: California
Hi there! thank you so much Pam and Sigrid! I truly appreciate your support. Sigrid, I checked the Barnes and Noble link on my end and was able to click through...hmm...I wonder what happened? anyway, I hope you tried amazon or B&N again. Also, so far, I am very happy with iUniverse. the only advice I would give is make yourself a squeaky wheel around there. they have so many authors, but I found that by personalizing my book with different departments, I got more personal service. so far, I'm very happy though..thanks again and have a wonderful week. Peg

#40519 - 05/23/05 05:27 PM Re: My book is released!!!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Congrats. I'm going to your site and order it today!

#40520 - 05/24/05 07:28 AM Re: My book is released!!!
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Nothing but Good Luck to you Peg!
Congratulations!

#40521 - 05/24/05 07:49 AM Re: My book is released!!!
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Congratulations, Peg!

#40522 - 05/23/05 08:27 PM Re: My book is released!!!
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi Peg, your site is beautiful! Congratulations on your hard work and your leap of faith. Love and Light, Lynn

#40523 - 05/23/05 10:16 PM Re: My book is released!!!
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Congratulations!!! Yea for Boomer Women!!

#40524 - 05/23/05 10:23 PM Re: My book is released!!!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Congratulations, Peg. You've been given a wonderful gift and you've deemed to use it wisely. May you continue to be blessed in your life.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved