The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 141 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#135615 - 12/24/07 01:37 PM Christmas Eve
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
To all my dear, dear new friends, I'm taking this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! You're in my heart and thoughts and I'm so grateful to have "met" you all! Chatty's call last night warmed heart...how wonderful to put that fun voice now to her posts...THANK YOU, Chatty....loved it!! (I have a feeling I would sit and pee my pants if I was with her too long!!!hehehehe) Anyway, back to Christmas Eve....what will you be doing tonight? I've planned a quiet dinner for two and I think we'll be here at home just "being" together by the fire and planning some 2008 strategies or watching a movie. Maybe even church...but not sure if we want to travel. Anyway, Merry Christmas, sweeties! I love you all so much!

#135616 - 12/24/07 02:25 PM Back at you...Re: Christmas Eve [Re: ladyjane]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Ladyjane and every lady, including jane. May God's blessings chase you down and overflow within your lives. I'm hosting a Christmas Eve Party tonight, as usual. It's snowing like crazy here; so, I hope it comes off as scheduled? Don't know? But whatever. I love Christmas. I love the lights.
I love the LOVE that engulfs this time of year.
Blessings, everybody!!!

#135617 - 12/24/07 03:09 PM Back at you...Re: Christmas Eve [Re: jabber]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
May you each have the Christmas of your dreams, surrounded by those you love and those you enjoy.

Happy holidays, from a truely blessed woman.

Love ya all, Anno

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#135618 - 12/25/07 09:52 PM Back at you...Re: Christmas Eve [Re: Anno]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
I spent Christmas Eve at home with my family. My son and DIL plus Grandson came over to celebrate. We had a lovely time and had fun with my grandson. Everyone enjoyed their gifts and the food treats.

Today has been nice and sweet sharing the day with my twin sister, husband, and daughter.

I pray all of you dear, sweet ladies have had a good Christmas day spent with those you love. Know that you all are and have been in my heart and thoughts today. I love all of you.
Merry Christmas!
Sandpiper
www.tidedancer.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved