I was wondering if anyone else has ever made a connection between symptoms of fatigue, brainfog, etc and fluoride overload.

About two months ago, I read an article in a magazine about fluoride overload. It was astounding to me. I have every symptom listed (fatigue, depression, brainfog being the top three) and would be an ideal candidate for fluoride overload, since I drink close to 80-90oz of water every day, plus three cups of tea most days (excessive thirst is another symptom of fluoride overload) (and so is frequent pee-ing, but who wouldn't be pee-ing frequently after drinking 80 oz of water every day!)

So for the past two months I've been conducting my own fluoride-free experiment. I started off using bottled water for a week, then going back to tap water. The results were astounding. While I was on bottled water, my energy level started increasing, my brainfog started decreasing, the bad taste I've had in the back of my mouth for YEARS disappeared completely. Even my blotchy face started to clear up. And no matter how much bottled water I drank, I didn't have that insatiable thirst, or even the need to pee nearly as often as before. But all those symptoms came rushing back within a day of going back on tap water.

So then I went back on bottled water and have limited my tea drinking to just 2-3 cups a week. I've been so much calmer, even hubby has noticed the difference. My face has been clearing up beautifully, my energy level has been steadily increasing and much more reliable for longer periods of time.

After almost a month on bottled water, I started back on tap water yesterday morning. I CAN'T STAND IT...all the symptoms are back! FULL FORCE! This morning I woke up very agitated, full of dense brainfog, insatiable thirst and that familiar bad taste in my mouth; and I had an urgent need to pee all night as well as insomnia, which I haven't had all month while on the bottled water.

So I talked to hubby and we've decided I can't go back on tap water. We'll continue with the bottled water until we can find an affordable fluoride filter to install on the kitchen sink.

Does this sound at all familiar to anyone else out there?