The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 118 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#117235 - 05/03/07 02:37 AM Naked in ladies' locker/changing room
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Whenever I use a shared/public ladies' locker room or changing room at any sports facility (like the one in my building) or at a hotel, etc., I get in and out of my clothing pretty quickly. I'm not one to walk around or sit around fully naked for long or top/bottom naked, chatting with other women, even when there are other women around me in various stages of undress.

I don't even know what some of my sisters (in my family) look like naked --either half or full. I was lucky (and selfish probably) to be granted my own bedroom when I grew up as a teenager.

It's just me. By the way, you should read this topic when discussed among men. Some guys are disgusted by other guys who prance around the locker room fully naked.

#117236 - 05/03/07 03:28 AM Post deleted by Dotsie [Re: orchid]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland

#117237 - 05/04/07 01:13 PM Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm with you ladies. If there's a bathroom stall, I will change in it as opposed to changing out in the open.

#117238 - 05/06/07 06:27 PM Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room [Re: orchid]
mrs_madness Offline

Loc: Moscow
I found out years ago that nudity is a great leveler. Almost nobody looks that great stark nekkid. It's easy to be in a room of naked women of all ages, every single one of them is flawed and I feel like I fit right in. No problem with it at all.

#117239 - 05/06/07 08:31 PM Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room [Re: mrs_madness]
madhatter Offline

Loc: North Florida
You kidding me, right? I don't even look in the mirror at myself when I'm in the buff...
I do admire women who feel so at home in their skins. Maybe, if I was in better shape, I wouldn't mind. No, probably not. I was taught to be modest, so it stuck with me into adulthood.

#117240 - 05/06/07 09:55 PM Re: Naked in ladies' locker/changing room [Re: madhatter]
ShirleyValentine Offline

I used to dance and even then, changing every day in small locker rooms I never wandered about in the buff.

Nowadays I am in and out of the gym changing rooms like a fiddler's elbow, ie fast.
I prefer to keep my flab to myself, and I don't want to look at other women's bits either, thanks, so 'put 'em away girls, we've all got them!'

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved