The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 179 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#98982 - 12/11/06 04:39 PM My Life with Dr. Phil
Casey Offline

Loc: Aptos, California
Hi. I'm tired of being fat. There. I said it. More than that -- I'm blogging about it, hopefully with humor! LOL! If you want to read my diet, excuse me lifestyle change, blog, go to this link: Casey's Blog You can also subscribe to the blog and hear about it. I figure my goal will take me a year to do....
Enjoy those holiday cookies out there!

#98983 - 12/11/06 06:54 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Casey]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Me too! What a start Casey...way to go!!!
I'll be following your blob...oops I mean blog...ha ha to motivate me as well!
Why am I always so determined right after I have eaten a cooky?

#98984 - 12/11/06 10:42 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Edelweiss]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Casey...you go girl! Question...what motivated you to start right here in the midst of the holidays?

Hannelore...careful...Santa Claus is watching you!

#98985 - 12/11/06 10:45 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Casey, feel free to join the ladies in the BWS Diet forum. They post what they eat every day. Now that will keep you honest! Your mention of walking is perfect. Stick to it! We're cheering for ya? Will you cheer for all of us who are trying to do the same dang thing?

#98986 - 12/12/06 04:05 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Casey, I'm very proud of you and I just know that you can do this. I too, will be following your blog. It made me sad that you cried but maybe we need something like tears to motivate us. As Dots says, onward!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#98987 - 12/12/06 04:13 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Dianne]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Feel free to join me and Vicki at the Diet forum, Casey. And please don't cry anymore because we'll be there and try to help along. See you there.

#98988 - 12/12/06 06:36 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss Offline

Casey, I read my post again, and I just want to say, I hope I didn't offend you with my play on words.
Believe me, I know how depressing it can be to lose weight. I'm on that diet rollercoaster ride myself, and sometimes laughing over it can take some of the pain away.

#98989 - 12/12/06 09:54 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Edelweiss]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Casey, see yourself as the person you want to be and I know that you will reach your goal. Happy dieting.

#98990 - 12/12/06 10:43 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Anno]
Jane_Carroll Offline

Loc: Alabama
Hannelore,

I hope you didn't take my jab as anything other than playful either...I thought your play on words was very clever and saw you as supporting Casey as you do all of us...completely!

#98991 - 12/13/06 01:24 PM Re: My Life with Dr. Phil [Re: Jane_Carroll]
Edelweiss Offline

Thank you for letting me know, Jane. I actually thought I saw you wagging a finger at me. That's sometimes the problem with the written word, you can't always tell if someone is joking or not.

I just listened to your radio program! It's wonderful to put a voice behind all your posts and pictures. Although JJ's picture has an incredibly adult voice…ha ha . (walk on her lips before she tells a lie?!...so funny!)

I really enjoyed listening. Now I got to get off this computer and do some Xmas shopping! I sure could use Bertha to help me …Do you rent her out?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved