The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#18670 - 08/01/05 03:19 AM Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
BoomBoom Offline

I have had some back problems the past few days, and I had just decided to ask my children if they would pitch in for a fancy new cane for my birthday.

Then, Lo and Behold! I saw an infomercial of Carmen Elektra demonstrating lap dances and striptease as aerobics for our good health!

I love to watch dancing of any kind and have often wished I had been a dancer.

Here is a website showing various aerobics videos for sale, including Carmen's

http://stores.justaboutfitness.com/Search.bok?category=Sexy+and+Fit

After I strengthen my back muscles, guess what I'm going to ask the kids for? And I don't give a rip what they think! [Big Grin]

[ July 31, 2005, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: BoomBoom ]

#18671 - 08/01/05 08:42 AM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
What? A pole for pole dancing?

#18672 - 08/01/05 05:44 PM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Lynn, your a nut at times! When is "your" video coming out,Boom Boom da Boom...?
Boom Boom's Lap dance and hip hop... I got the hip pop.. walk, hip, pop, walk, hip, pop. [Roll Eyes]
chick

#18673 - 08/01/05 10:11 PM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
BoomBoom Offline

As soon as I recover from two ruptured disks! [Big Grin]

I may have to use that cane as I practice with the pole...

Seriously, I just love to watch the younger people dance nowadays. How I envy their suppleness and agility!

BoomBoom

#18674 - 08/02/05 04:56 PM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
BB, the way the kids dance today is amazing. Some of it I love, but there is also the dirty dancing that disgusts me.

We learned form American BAnd Stand. These kids learn form MTV. NO COMPARISON!

I remember chaperoning a middle school dance and being appauled at the way some kids were dancing. One of the male chaperones had to break them up. There was a guy between two girls (not one, but two) and he was basically humping them. They learn this dancing so young because of the boob tube!

It's funny. Whenever I go to a family wedding all the women from our generation dance the same!

#18675 - 08/03/05 03:24 AM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
Danita Offline

OK, I go away for a few days -- and look what happens to you all.

You're dirty pole dancing.

wheffff...was that a hot flash or just a power surge?

Inquiring minds want to know...who has seen that "carmen electra" "ahem" exercise video?

Do you think they rent it out at the local library. I could use a few tips!

danita

#18676 - 08/03/05 04:25 AM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
BoomBoom Offline

Errrrrr...I haven't looked at MTV for several years. I guess I was referring to the hippity hop dancing on TV commercials and family type shows.

I have to admit that the Patrick Swayze movie "Dirty Dancing" is one of my all time favorites. That is dirty dancing as an art form... [Big Grin]

It goes without saying I love ballroom dancing!

Actually, I am thinking that the Carmen Elektra video would make a nice gift for folks who are in better shape than I am. That pole dancing is graceful as well as sensual.

BoomBoom

#18677 - 08/04/05 05:55 PM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I would need a cane if I tried to do a pole dance or lap dance. I guess it's something you should build up to?

#18678 - 08/05/05 07:59 AM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
Danita Offline

LOL, Dianne,

I think you are absolutely right!

d.

#18679 - 08/07/05 07:56 AM Re: Carmen Elektra Strip Aerobics Video...
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Boom boom, how's the pole thing going? You can still be a dancer. I know a group of ladies my age in Canada who all tap dance for events, conventions etc. They call themselves the "Happy Hoofers"...cute huh.
I also wanted to be a dancer and when invited to join a Jazz group,I refused. I wish I had said yes, now. BUT! it's never too late. Maybe you and I could start a group "The pole slippers"...
What?....It's a start. Names, we need names...brainstorm, ladies.Where is the Queen when you need her?
chick

[ August 06, 2005, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: chickadee ]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved