The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 204 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#144824 - 03/17/08 01:20 PM Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
Got a minute? Well actually about 8 minutes is all it will take for you to participate in the Smart Women's Mind and Body Survey 2008. I know you are busy and have plenty of things vying for these 8 minutes but I'm asking you to give them to me for good reason.

The reason? I've got a powerful lot of health and wellness information waiting to be served up and in order to know what "flavor profile" you like and how you want to consume it I've got to get to know you a bit. I'm interested to know what you think regarding health, eating, your body, and condiments.

Condiments? Yes, this is not your average boring survey that asks questions like, "Are you a healthy eater?" or "How many times per week do you floss?" No...I want the skinny, (or the not so), the 411, the scoop on the things you do and don't do for your midlife self.

And guess what? I've got a brand new report that I'm going to send you to thank you for your time. It's a resource guide I think you'll use again and again when you want answers to questions about health, wellness, nutrition, supplements and being a midlife woman. It's called "The 15 Best Nutrition, Wellness, and Health Websites for Smart Women." As soon as you complete the survey a link to download this brand new report will show up on the Thank You page. Please make sure you download at that time or write down the link. Once you close that page you will not be able to get back to it.

Click on the following link to start the survey now:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=KytldhMkMYP5zew3_2f_2bbKqA_3d_3d
The results of the survey are for my eyes only and no information that I share will be attributed to anyone by name. You can answer freely and you can do it in your pajamas. The link below will be available 24-7 from today until Monday March 31st at midnight. Thank you in advance for considering this and for your time. If you know anyone who fits the criteria--smart woman between the ages of 40 - 65--please feel free to pass this email along to them.

#144825 - 03/20/08 08:38 PM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008 [Re: mscoach]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
If you haven't taken this, it only takes a few minutes to do so! Help out our Gregory Anne, won't you?

#144826 - 03/21/08 03:51 AM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008 [Re: jawjaw]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Did it.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#144827 - 03/21/08 08:35 AM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008 [Re: yonuh]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Yep, I did it, too!

#144828 - 03/21/08 07:53 PM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008 [Re: ladyjane]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Did it, too!
Interesting questions - I wanted to add comments to some of the ones in the second half of the survey. Some things are so simply cut and dry...

#144829 - 03/22/08 12:17 PM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008 [Re: gims]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I did it too and thought it was a well thought out survey. It made me think about my diet. Also, look for her teelseminars in the member directory at www.nabbw.com.
They are most informative.

Edited by Dotsie (03/22/08 12:17 PM)

#144830 - 03/23/08 01:55 AM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
ok, I did it!

#144831 - 03/23/08 12:19 PM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008 [Re: humlan]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
good, wasn't it?

#144832 - 03/25/08 08:47 PM Re: Smart Woman's Mind and Body Survey 2008
mscoach Offline

Loc: Hampton Bays, NY
Thanks to all you wonderful Boomer mates who took time to take the survey. And I get that some of the questions might have felt constricting, cut and dry if you will. Sorry about that. I'm always open to hearing input from you Gims, you can PM me or email me via my website.
The survey is open until the 31st so if you know anyone who fits the profile please send them over to it.
I'm beginning to compile the "ingredients" for what should be a fun and interesting report based on the 100+ answers I've gotten so far.
Bless,
mscoach

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved