The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 222 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#110955 - 03/12/07 03:58 PM The Art of Conscience Loving
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
OK ladies,

I'm going to steam it up here a bit. LOL

This is a "sensitive" subject -- but I think the info is too good not to share.

I am NOT going to type the word that represents this information - but will guide you to looking it up and finding it. I'm afraid if I post "the word"..that boomerwomenspeak will be googled and become a "clearing house" for people with "alternative intimate ideas". LOL

There is a new consciencness in America - which is actually an ancient Indian art form. There is a couple whose names are:
charles and caroline muir who have put together a VERY tasteful program - that would guide a couple through learning these exercises. (google them, then go to the website named source_ _ _ _ _ _). (again, not posting the word...but it starts with a "t") (am I killing any of you yet).

The premise of this "artform" is to help couples connect on a physical AND spiritual level in their intimate times. (it is a tad bit "new-agey", but I definitly see how it could benefit anyone)!

The other thing I find intriguing about it is - it helps women in particular, who have been abused or molested, to re-connect their mind and bodies.

I had a great "intimate life" (don't want to use the "s" word) when I was married - but I also was somewhat emotionally disconnected from it because of my past(if that makes any sense).

Life is too short to be a dress rehersal - I think this art form could be very pivotal in helping couples and women heal and connect on a new level. (this would also help couples who can't actually be "intimate" on physical levels - to connect spiritually).

If you have any questions - feel free to PM me.

I Did purchase the "learn at home kit" from the "source _ _ _ _ _ _" website - and was very impressed with how tastefully it all was put toghether, and re-inerated in differenct forms (book, audio, AND DVD).

Again,

Feel free to pm me with questions - I will answer them if I can.

DAnita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#110956 - 03/12/07 05:15 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Danita]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
we didn't have the luxury of the learn at home kit but it's still fun....I used the "T" word and didn't think it show up in a google search. ooops hope you have fun and keep breathing lol
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#110957 - 03/12/07 05:22 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Poppie]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Celtic Posted that...not me Danita

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#110958 - 03/12/07 07:14 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Poppie]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
great your living learning and wanting to share your experinces with us danita...i give the web page a wee try..see whats happening...

celtic

#110959 - 03/12/07 09:40 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies, Danita was kind enough to run this by me before posting. I hope this information is helpful. May God bless us in our intimacies.

#110960 - 03/13/07 10:46 PM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
I always assomed america was very familare with this as a theripy and a spiritule philosiphy and a good passtime lol, gess i was wrong.

It certinly rearanges the concept of lovmaking with a big emphasis on the love and the divinity within your partner. Puts a whole new light on things, dosent it. I recomend it to anyone and everyone as its full of care and respect and tenderness and sometimes thats missing in our most sacred privat of acts. Their you even got me scared of using the t word and the ex word with a silent S hehehe just incase we are googled...Mind you that might be a goodsend to some wee ladie.

Have you done the home weekend studie. What did you think of it? what was especially good about it? was their anything that had you embarrised or too uncomphortable with it?

celtic

#110961 - 03/14/07 02:32 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I was surprised to find out what the secret "T" word was. Is it a bad word? A bad thought? Is there something wrong with LOVE?

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#110962 - 03/14/07 02:35 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: Anno]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
No, not at all. Danita was just trying to keep this site from being attacked by anyone doing major "searches" and googling certain KEY WORDS and ending up here sharing their "alternate" as she calls it, methods.............get it?

#110963 - 03/14/07 03:54 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: jawjaw]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
I've been researching the t word and it seems that it is like the guys who masturbate while hanging themselves and eventually asphixiate. Both practices try very hard to achieve a better sexual experience...sort of another worldly experience.

Its not that hard to get...just a bottle of wine..some Al Green...desire for your husband and wife, and some candles...a great steak dinner and a cigar afterwards...nothing better...geeze, I could make a fortune.

#110964 - 03/14/07 04:26 AM Re: The Art of Conscience Loving [Re: NewLeaf]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Danita, we talking about T- For- Two here?

Sort of, right?

Looked it up and read some. Can't help but say Hubby and I would probably fall into giggling fits. Call us old fashioned, but when the urge comes there's no holding us back. The "T" is too much like following a complicated cook book recipe for me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved