The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#18823 - 10/28/05 11:00 PM Arbonne
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I figure I promote women's books so why not jump in and promote Danita's Arbonne products?

I began using a few Arbonne products over a month ago and I LOVE them. My skin feels and looks great (if I must say so myself). I'm telling all my local boomer women friends about the products so I thought I'd tell you too.

If you haven't done so, please visit humble Danita's homepage to...

Discover the Arbonne difference:
http://danitajones.myarbonne.com

I'm happy to answer any questions you have about the products based on my experience.
Shop on ladies! And if you're a member of NABBW you get 20% off all Arbonne products.

#18824 - 10/29/05 12:50 AM Re: Arbonne
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dots,

You are sooo sweet! Thank you for promoting me.

I have to tell you, the best thing about doing what I do - is the women it has brought into my life.

I found this website - because I ventured to Chanute, Kansas for a business expo (WHO, in their right mind, travels to Kansas for anything!)...there I met the most incredible woman named Sher (she peeks in and out of here from time to time...or you can find her on:
http://www.momandhermoney.com) I think I was saposed to go to Chanute, just to meet her.

She told me about BWS...and I ventured here. I found it a great place to meet other great women. I had the most awesomest opportunity this summer to meet the man behind the curtin (oh ya, I mean lady)....so there at the end of the yellow brick road, was the most vivacious and contagious Dotsie!

So here I am, a humble servant (ya, ya, ya)...ready to guide you into healthy skin and spirits!

And actually, on a serious note - I have a drawing going on for this month for $100.00 grab bag (one anti-aging product IS included in the grab bag for sure)....So, if you were thinking about placing an order...now is as good as a time as ever! You must email me by the 30th.

With every $10.00 you spend - I put your name into the drawing!

Many people have humored me and tried Arbonne (even though they've used and loved the same products for years...) and have FALLEN in love with the difference of the look and feel of their skin that they've seen immediately.

Check out my website...I don't want to go on and on and on!

hugs,
danita

#18825 - 10/29/05 01:15 AM Re: Arbonne
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
This is good, Dotsie. Now I am going to be the first to "ask Danita".

Dear Danita,

My skin is very healthy in the summer but as soon as the first leaf hits the ground, my face goes into dry mode. I only want a lotion that I can use on a day to day basis. I am not into the "3 things you should do regime." I just want a moisturizer that won't make my skin greasy or oily looking. Does Arbonne have a product like that. And...do you do Paypal?

Thanks
chick

#18826 - 10/29/05 02:57 AM Re: Arbonne
Danita Offline

Dear Chick,

YES, we have an awesome daycream WITH Spf 8. It can be used on a regular basis, and it is NOT greasy. (we don't use mineral oil - which causes the greasiness) (or however you spell that word)

The other thing that I always think of when someone complains of dry skin - is....is their moisturizer drying out their skin? Many moisturizers strip the skin of natural oils - which contributes to the problem. (Arbonnes' cleansers are PH balanced to the skin - so it won't dry out your skin)

And lastly, as we age our skin does not retain moisture as well. IF, you added a serum (which also helps with fine lines and wrinkles), you would add a product that will help your skin retain the hydration.

(Chick -- those last two steps were for "other" inquiring minds! LOL)

I DO have a paypal account.

Thanks for asking a great question Chick!

D.

#18827 - 10/29/05 05:44 AM Re: Arbonne
travelchick Offline

Loc: Denver, CO
I use Arbonne products too and I absolutely love the moisturizer. I also have cold sores that keep coming back and if you do, try the Lip ointment for cold sores. Wow, that stuff has worked for me for a year now -- I bought 3 tubes of it to keep everywhere in the house in case I feel something coming on!!! Love that Arbonne stuff!!!

#18828 - 10/29/05 07:41 AM Re: Arbonne
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Travelchick and Dotsie, have you tried the Spf 8 one yet? I am thinking about getting this one. Sounds like what I'm looking for. Anyone else tried it? Thanks Danita for all the info.
chick

#18829 - 10/29/05 09:01 AM Re: Arbonne
Princess Lenora Offline

I tried a Arbonne tanning lotion this summer and I loved it. Oh, and I met Danita and loved her too. Talk about great skin! Hey, Danita, are you really a baby boomer? Seems to me you look too young! How did Arbonne get its name?

#18830 - 10/29/05 05:56 PM Re: Arbonne
Danita Offline

Lynnie,

You are wayyyy toooo sweet! I, am 40. Just turned 40 in Sept. I am ONE year off of being a boomer.

The word Arbonne is swiss, meaning "great things from the earth". (botanical line)

Dotsie, Chick is talking about the RE9 daycream that you use with the SPF8 in it.

d.

#18831 - 10/30/05 12:06 AM Re: Arbonne
Princess Lenora Offline

Hi Dani, sounds like a chemistry class: RE9, SPF8. Do you think SPF 8 is enough these days, especially for regions with sunny days, such as the southwest, southeast, and our state of CO? Thanks for explaining the name.

#18832 - 10/30/05 05:03 AM Re: Arbonne
Danita Offline

Lynnie,

Spf in ones' daycream AND foundation is good for daily "to work and back".

SPF15 for outdoors is a MUST. Most people, believe it or not...do NOT use sunscreen at all. Skin cancer is one of the top cancers in America. Sad, because it is avoidable.

All sunscreens are not created equal. One needs to look for a broad spectrum (protects against UVA (aging) and UVB (burning and cancer)...Parsol 1789 is one of the most effective sunscreens on the market.

Has anyone ever slathered spf 45 on a child and had them come in fried? Well, guess what, it is the chemicals in the sunscreen that fried them-- not the sun.

One is better to use a lower SPF sunscreen and re-apply it more frequently (less chemicals). Buy your sunscreen from a health food store, or from Arbonne!

Don't forget sunscreen on your precious lips too!

d.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved