The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 98 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#99627 - 12/22/06 08:02 PM Cute 'n funny...Re: Frozen food tip.... [Re: Edelweiss]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
I am in a funnie way glad that you wont know if it's out yet the other end yet

you know chatty that i am cheeky and inquistive enough to wonder and ask how you found it and what method you used if you said it came out....and you found it .

how did we get heer in the conversation lol....

celtic_flame

#99628 - 12/22/06 09:48 PM Cute 'n funny...Re: Frozen food tip.... [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I haven't found it Celtic and I am NOT looking for it either. I just know its gone from my mouth, not in my bed anywhere so swallowing it was all I could imagine. I have no intention of looking any farther, NOPE, not even if it had a diamond in it...some things are better left unfound...LOL

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#99629 - 12/23/06 07:18 AM Cute 'n funny...Re: Frozen food tip.... [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

lol when i was 2 or 3 i swalloed a 2p pice (big bronze coin) my mum took me to the doctors who said to moniter and let nature take it's course, and yes god bless her i did pass it it was found.........i dont rember how she managed it......but oh the dedicasion of mothers lol

celtic_flame

#99630 - 12/23/06 09:07 AM Cute 'n funny...Re: Frozen food tip.... [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
celtic, God bless your Mom. My mom once had to do the same for one of my siblings. Fortunately, none of my kids ever swallowed a coin but one did get a bead stuck in his nose.

Chatty, I laughed out loud when I read your post. You are way too funny.

#99632 - 12/23/06 07:06 PM Cute 'n funny...Re: Frozen food tip.... [Re: ]
celtic_flame Offline

anne327 very funny lol i been reaching my brain to come up with another gag about it

my hats off to you.

chatty your a great gal and thanks for not taking this too seriously and having a big laugh with it and us, your a sweetie

love
celtic_flame

#99633 - 12/24/06 05:38 AM Cute 'n funny...Re: Frozen food tip.... [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Celtic, I love to laugh and probably laugh harder at myself than at anyone else. You girls are wonderful fun and I enjoy you all so very much....Laughter keeps us young.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved