The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 76 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#97780 - 12/05/06 09:51 AM Re: Poll About Brussel Sprouts [Re: Eagle Heart]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Popea, I had to stumble around to figure out how to do a poll too. From the Main Index, choose the Board that you want (e.g., this one is in the Favourite Recipes board). Then you click the Post button as if you were going to start a new thread.

When you're in the Post page, scroll down about 3/4 of the way to the bottom of the page. You'll see several options with checkboxes, including "Add a poll to this post. Total questions: " Select that box and how many questions you want in your poll. Then scroll back up to the top of the page and write whatever you want to show up above your poll (like, Hi gals, I'm doing this poll on brussel sprouts). When you're finished with that section, scroll all the way back to the bottom of the screen and click "continue". From there, you'll be take to the "Poll" section. You'll be able to compose your poll questions, and how you want people to answer. Keep following the instructions, and choosing the "continue" button at the bottom of each screen. Just before you submit, make sure you preview the whole thing and then go back and edit as you want. It took me three edits to get mine the way I wanted, and each time I had to fill in some of the info again. That was a bit frustrating, but worth it in the end. I found out all sorts of good things about brussel sprouts!

(Maya Angelou)

#97781 - 12/05/06 01:36 PM Re: Poll About Brussel Sprouts [Re: Eagle Heart]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Eagle what they show is everyone bringing green bean casserole with those crunchy onions on top, to the holiday tables...Never seen brussel sprouts in those commercials.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#97782 - 12/05/06 05:53 PM Re: Poll About Brussel Sprouts [Re: chatty lady]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Ah, Chatty, you're right! I forgot about that green bean casserole with those yummy cruncy onions on top! I've even had that one (once) and enjoyed it.

(Maya Angelou)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved