The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 96 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 12 of 18 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#55924 - 12/01/05 01:50 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
ladybug Offline

norma, this is becoming a bit bizarre isn't it?

#55925 - 12/01/05 03:21 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Peace (piece)...hair piece! See, it fits right in. [Big Grin]

#55926 - 12/01/05 03:33 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
norma Offline

Loc: western canada
aaahh .... i thought i was banned for a moment....
yes, my friend, that idea had occurred to me,
but i, probably like you, have noticed that there are no bald male politicians today ... not so when we were young...every old man over 40 was bald.... bald... bald.. well not my dad, he always had hair....but i mean the politicians... . Do you think that is because of Castro ? Now that fellow has hair !!

Today what politician is bald ?? Name one, or name about five....cant do it eh. ... well of course one never knows about some of those middle eastern guys, i think alot of them are bald... why would so many, but not all be wearing head coverings ?

#55927 - 12/01/05 03:39 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
Not much, you? Offline

Loc: Arkansas
Pardon me, Dianne...your sigline has really been bothering me, and I feel like the only proper response is to politely point out the spinach on your teeth. [Wink]

The proper quote is:

Well-behaved women rarely make history. ~~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich.

Awkward moment, eh, but I can't let you just walk around with toilet paper on your shoe.

NMY

#55928 - 12/01/05 03:44 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Well, put that toilet paper on your own shoe. It's from a baseball hat that I bought in Maine. And, I wasn't aware that our own, personal signature had to be something quoted by a famous person.

Norma, we had a politician in Ohio (now in prison) that had the absolute, most horrible hairpiece I've ever seen. He looked like a Chinese Crested Dog. However, when his mug shot came out on the local news, the hairpiece was gone.

#55929 - 12/01/05 04:25 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
LSmith5434 Offline

Loc: Washington State
Love you all.......Keep up the good humor. I just might catch it, and stop feeling sorry for myself.
Oh heck......it's just the weather. Me and my SADS!
Keep it up..........you all put a SMILE on my mug.
Lynne

#55930 - 12/01/05 05:33 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
Vi Offline

Condi is an intellegent woman, but she sold out. She may have thoughts of her own, but we don't see them. She's a yes person to a person without a brain. Hilary on the other hand is her own person, while I don't agree with her on everything, I do know that she is smart, she is skilled and she can get this country out the current mess.

To wish harm on anyone, hair on fire or otherwise is not the higher way. All the great masters throughout time were peaceful, loving. Loving your neighbor as yourself with everyone being considered your neighboris the only way humanity, all living things will survive.

"Fighting for Peace" is like "Screw*** for Virginity." ( I read this on a lighter once ) - Chickadee, this was a slogan during the Vietnam war. Only the word most people used began with an f. It was true then, it is true now. Hurting anyone for any reason, with thoughts, deeds and/or actions, retards the progress of humanity rather than aiding it.

#55931 - 12/01/05 05:35 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
norma Offline

Loc: western canada
Right on Dianne ! The guy with the phoney hair was a criminal !! Which obviously indicates that those with hair sometimes astray, (like michael moore for example ) are not trying to hide something.... and therefore undoubtedly trustworthy...
Hello Ladybug, NMY and Lynne ... not to be depressed tonight Lynne...... it's just proven that hair is a matter of importance.....

#55932 - 12/01/05 11:40 AM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
ladybug Offline

The thing most puzzling to me norma was that on another forum there was so much talk of the love of Jesus, Christianity and our fellow man. This topic has become so opposite and may even show some hypocrisy. "Tis the season to be jolly?

#55933 - 12/01/05 12:25 PM Re: Would you vote for Hillary?
Pattyann Offline

Loc: Ocala Florida
Thank you Ladybug

Page 12 of 18 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved