The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 252 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >
Topic Options
#54082 - 12/22/06 04:51 AM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: whittlewoman]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Came as no surprise to me due to the way you referred to your soul mate in your other posts. Never saying husband. I hope you realize you will find no moral judments made here as to your private life. Just happy to have you and its nice to hear about someone whose truly happy.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#54084 - 12/22/06 07:25 PM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: ]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
whittle

i am only new heer but have discused all sorts of thing's from marrige to religion, to god, diffrent religions. It's openly knowen that i am popea's GF i concived and carried a child (L he is 3) that we set about planed and co-created a childmy partner the (popea) has a son 20.

I have been disagreed with but never harshly or with hate or prejidice. I can take people disagreeing with me as they have their own views morals religious view point etc and don't need the agreement....

What i am trying to say is that people do give their honest view about whatever the topic is but not with bullieying or hate or telling you that you are rong....We all get entitled to air and share our views and it's always respectfull.....In short your safe, i am safe so is popea and all the other quiter lesbians....it's quite shockingly refreshing to find that level of maturity and wisdom amounst a group of people but it's tried and tested and it is heer..... enjoy it, it's real, to the best of my ability i have found it to be so.

Why not get your partner to join up to and take part in the forum.....it's fun for all. Thats just a suggestion....

p.s. the holly near a dead givaway, lol and as chatty said the refrance's you use for your partner, chatty's a sharp woman

celtic_flame

#54085 - 12/22/06 07:57 PM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

oh one more thing ladies on a personal note, lesbianisum for me ain't about sex or sexule prefrences or sexule practices....It's just an ordinary life with the usule experiences and some less common one's too.

I openly disclose who my parner is becouse if i don't I am or it is assumed that I am hetrosexule and my partner is a man, in some strange way this feels like i am lying to you or anyone who knows me...Being truthfull is important to me

I freely disclose and have dun since I was in my 20's about my lifestyle, in social situasion, work, church or chaples, that's not in my mind pushing anything on people but being open and truthfull about who I am. As open as i am about anyother factor in my life...

I don't and will not support the sepritist movment within lesbianisum......I favour the unity movment, we are all one and it is only throw familuarity and common identificasion do we get the chance to see we all have thing's in common and not so common experiences, that we are all loved equally by the one god outside religious doctrinasion, which may be right for you and that is fine but runs countra to my lifestyle which is also fine in my eye's. I made my peace and my stance with my god and my religion a long time ago. On this point is don't need to be right in your eyes or version of faith but i do need to be right in my own eye's for my own peace of mind, i could't cope with living a life that i belived was sinfull or wrong in the working of the universe or in my god/ess, higher power's eyes.

Some religions say i am wrong and that i am a Sinner. In NI they protest loudly and aggresivly and i still respect their right to their view's becouse i understand them to be human and in their hart's their following their calling. Just my hart diffrent and has a diffrent calling in relashion to spiritule practice and choice of partner....

love you all

celtic_flame

#54086 - 12/22/06 09:52 PM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
God created life, all life. We will answer to our creator in the end. AMEN.

Edited by chatty lady (12/22/06 09:53 PM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#54087 - 12/22/06 11:47 PM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: Suzan]
aunty Offline

what is christian about opposing inter racial marriages.
I feel that if homosexual marriange is against a church's tenets. then that church should not allow its members to marry if they are homosexual. The catholic church does not allow its members to marry a divorced individual. Neither does the church of England. What is the problem with a non church marriage. My mom did twice and my both my grams did twice.

#54088 - 12/22/06 11:48 PM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: aunty]
aunty Offline

oops my grams did once apiece. I was typing instead of counting sorry

#54089 - 12/23/06 07:10 AM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: aunty]
celtic_flame Offline

hi auntie

i dont know you yet so look forwared to it in the future.

Theirs nuthing wrong with a registry marrige or joinning cerimony. It's legal and fits with the system within the country at lest it dose heer. One thing any move towards equality needs is legislation for protection and to curb those that do discriminate.

I would and do also require a spiritule eliment to a marrige cerimony i do belive god is higher authority to "the laws of the land" some of the orginised religions don't agree with the homesexuality issue and as you pointed out the divorced remarrage issue, which effects a whole lot more people.

For me both are important the legality and the spiruality, but for my partners protection and our son then the lagality offers them most protection.

The only religion organisasion i know of that offers commitment cerimonies to same sex couple and divorcies and single parents etc is the Spirutalist churches.

This church is one of the few or only (that i know of) "legal" churches as due to descriminasion they had to get their church regonised and credited as a "proper" religion throw the eurpean union or parliment. So legaly it is classed as a religion.

celtic_flame

#54090 - 12/23/06 10:44 AM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: celtic_flame]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I feel prejudice and judging others is a form of control. "You must believe as I do or you're a sinner and going to hell."

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#54091 - 12/23/06 01:18 PM Re: Homosexuality and society's reaction. [Re: Dianne]
celtic_flame Offline

dianne

good point, a lot of prejuidece is about controling somone or somethng...just i never thought of it as blatently as that, thanks.

On a lighter not do you think you could talk me throw "walking in high heels" course po 6foot 9 and i a tiny in comparison 5 foot 6 and she wairring heels. I will get left behind looking at her knews soon unless i learn the high heel walking trick

ohhhhhhh if life wasen't difficult enough lol

celtic_flame

#54092 - 12/27/06 10:56 AM Bible thumpers... [Re: MSInvestigator]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
The Bible Thumpers think they're the only ones going to Heaven. Same sex relationships are frowned on because the frowners wish they had the guts to live as they please.
They're jealous. They're envious. And envy is one step away from hate. And people haters, hate anyone who is the slightest bit different then they are!!!!

Page 5 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved