The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 93 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#152677 - 07/06/08 01:06 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: Lola]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Oh no, the queen is off galavanting in Alaska. If she only knew what she was missing, I bet she would have stayed home!

#152678 - 07/06/08 01:13 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Yes, the hunk does have nice legs doesn't he, Lola? My Hubby's legs don't have any more hair on them. Wierd. I have to shave, and wish I had his legs!

Dee, beautiful photography! I think the digital camera is the best invention next to the computer ever! I have become a camera nut, and usually take way too many pictures. I love the park scene. What a beautiful tree.

#152679 - 07/06/08 05:04 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: Edelweiss]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
EW, is the hair gone on the bottoms of his legs only? Does he wear long dress socks for work? I've noticed that's why some guys don't have hair on the bottom of their legs.

#152680 - 07/06/08 05:26 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
The hunks blushing.. He does have nice legs...he thinks they're too skinny.

Edelweiss...I LOVE the digital camera...think how much we save in developing film these days? Pays for the cost of a camera...LOL

#152681 - 07/06/08 05:28 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: Lola]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Nice pictures. That hunk is a cutie!

#152682 - 07/06/08 05:30 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
We took this a couple of days ago with his mom and her boyfriend, Jim. Jim's practially blind, bless his heart, but he's got a spirit that never ends.

#152683 - 07/06/08 06:46 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: Lola]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Glorious photos Dee...with beautiful scenery like that so close to home, why spend money on gas to go anywhere else?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#152684 - 07/06/08 10:14 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: Lola]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dee, Should I ever be near Mobile again, I'll be certain to visit Bellingrath. Your pictures are lovely, and the name "Bellingrath", too! I'm intrigued and provide the following link:

http://www.bellingrath.org/home/

Good idea to vacation near home -- put the money in America and learn her history!

#152685 - 07/06/08 11:11 PM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: ]
Lavinia Offline

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Dang. Guess I could have posted here. Oh well. We had a wonderful and low-key 4th of July. Went over to the park, where there are all kinds of booths. The only thing I bought was a bubble gum flavored Hawaiian Shave Ice...YUM! I love that. But must they put so much blue food coloring in it? I brushed my teeth before I went...really I did.

Oh and my Dad had an awesome experience, but I talked about that in another thread. It's on my blog. Anyway-later we had millionaire pie and didn't bother going to the fireworks. Didn't feel like fighting the crowds. It was a beautiful, peaceful day and night. ~Karen

My blog is called, "Write Now." You can find it here; http://karenlalaniz.blogspot.com

#152686 - 07/07/08 06:54 AM Re: HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY [Re: Lavinia]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Dee, what a beautiful photo. The love comes right through.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved