The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 111 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#134483 - 01/22/08 12:42 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: ladyjane]
QBall101 Offline

YAAAHOOOIEEEE!!! Molly's Fine,,,gosh I'm so happy to hear that. Hot Diggitey Dog, I had a feeling with all your love, attention, the vet and above all God's Blessings, she'd be fine. We've probably all had a sick spell that left us weaker than normal. She'll bounce back quickly sounds like, LOL after all she felt up to blurring the film. A very good sign. I love you story of how Molly came into your life and Larry's 'turn around' from his childhood experiences to a softy. Tell him a man showing compassion & tenderness is more of a man than one scared to express such qualities. ANd Qualities thay are not just meer traits. I will never stop working on my husband to give in to any dog we have inside. He did let 2 of his cow dogs come inside during T-storms, only far enough to lay at the door till it was over. So there's hope. We did keep RAzzi inside when she was a puppy and again for 2 nights after her spaying. OH how that went over! LOL I'll post that later, it eventually turned into a circus.
I intended to get a current picture out by now, but it's cold, icy and Razzi's been playing in the MUD!! & no it wasn't to get water, she's got water right by her food dish..she just enjoys playing in the mud.

#134484 - 01/22/08 12:53 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: QBall101]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Razzi sounds like my kind of dog, QB...I LOVE hearing your stories and I'm glad that your husband, too, has a soft spot when needed. I don't know why some guys have to pretend they're so tough.
I'd love to hear the story about Razzi's spaying...tell tell.

We took Molly on a short walk this morning and she was prancing around like a new dog...she's boucing back quickly and I'm so glad for that.

Larry's mom has a huge soft spot for dogs and she'll rescue an animals in a heart beat...that's why I was so surprised by Larry's coolness to dogs...but, then after hearing what he had to do as a child, I understood. He had a special affection for cats when he was a kid but said everytime he'd get a kitten the thing would end up dead...it broke his heart so much he finally gave up on having them.
QB...thanks for your constant support and warm friendship. You're and angel.

#134485 - 01/22/08 04:37 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You know how much animals mean to me and have nearly all my life. To date I have fostered over 200 stray or abused animals until homes could be found. To me animals and young children are the only true innocents in our world and need to be nurtured and loved no matter what. So happy about Molly, prayers do work wonders!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#134486 - 01/22/08 06:56 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: chatty lady]
Dee Offline

Chatty...you should be pet mom of the year! My goodness, that's a lot of love rescuing those dear animals. You are truly an angel and it's good knowing there are hearts like yours available for those needing love and a part-time home.

#134487 - 01/22/08 06:58 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

Diane...thanks for the support...you're so sweet.

#134488 - 02/01/08 05:32 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
QBall101 Offline

Dee,
I'm so very glad to hear how well Molly's bounced back to her old/new prancy self. All the TLC paid off. It must be so wonderful to see her doing so well. You & her + Larry really had a rough scare there for a while.
Bet Molly never wants to see that darn chain again! LOL
I'll post Razzi's spaying story hope you get a chuckle.
QB

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved