The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 104 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/16/20 10:33 PM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#134473 - 01/19/08 04:25 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: QBall101]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
QB...got your pictures and oh my what a cute pooch...I LOVE your dog. I can see you now trying to put the doggie seat belt on her...too funny. Thanks for sharing Razzi with me and for those of you who have not seen her, she's adorable!!!! QB...why don't you post her photo so everyone can see her?

#134474 - 01/19/08 11:15 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
QBall101 Offline

LOL Same reason you were asking for help in the Welcome forum,,only I didn't forget - I really don't have a clue how. Never really thought about it before. If you can let me know how, I would put Razzi's mug on here. Speaking of, I took an old, Ok it wasn't old-old but no longer used comforer out and put it in her igloo for even more cozy, cushie comfort in this cold weather. MY rump was sticking out, as it one of those igloos with the tunnel entrance..anyhow, here's my butt outside and my entire top half inside getting the comforter just so-so for her. All of a sudden POUNCE she planted both paws on my back, (since I was 1/2 way propped up on 1 arm and the other was reaching to the back of the igloo) I went down SPLAT, just enough for her to slide in the door and we're BOTH in her house with her mostly on top! Gosh did I get kisses, before I could stop laughing and escape. I came back in the house & hubby asks me 'if the wind picked up?', No?, LOL Once I saw my hair I realized why he asked that.
I guess i've missed something somewhere, I came here looking for the cuteie of you and Molly recently posted. I'll keep looking.

#134475 - 01/20/08 12:13 AM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: QBall101]
Dee Offline

OH, QB how funny. I cannot stop laughing. YOu sound like such a sweet soul. You sound like you have the same interest at heart for Razzi that I do Molly. Too bad your husband didn't have the camera out when you and Razzi were both in the igloo. How cold is it getting to be where you are? It's 37 degrees at the moment but heading down to 28. Molly's curled up on a chair in front of the fireplace ...it's nice and quiet...Larry's sleeping and I'm the only one awake. It's very peaceful and serene. I hope you have a pleasant evening and that Razzi enjoys her extra comforter. I'm curious...how did she get her name?

#134476 - 01/20/08 12:36 AM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

QB...please resend me Razzi's photo (one you like) and I'll put it on the forum for you...just send it to me when you're ready.

#134477 - 01/20/08 01:46 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
QBall101 Offline

Wow! Thanks Dee for helping me with the photo, I'll get one out possibly later this evening. AND I lost my manners yesterday and didn't say Thank You for the compliment on my adorable Razzi. Thank You, amother loves to hear these things. You know that. LOL
LOL I'm almost glad he didn't have the camera, Razzi & I get into enough capers without having them preserved on film. LOL Her name came about by her jazzin' around as my son put it when she first came home. with her blue eyes our neighbor said she was a razzle/dazzle pup, she was/is a rowdy sort. so, Jazzi never fell out of our mouths well. One day I combined Rowdy & Jazzi, got Razzi & it just fit her personality so well. I like unique dog names..probably cause when i was a kid i gave my puppies people names & my Dad --well if the dog was black, Blackie, red, RED, brown-you get the drift LOL except we got a white dog once and he named him Mutt? Thankfully the dog didn't have a SPOT or LOL
Your cozy day sounds so wonderful. If it were up to just me Razzi would be at least given indoor rights in the den. But, DH is a FART! So, I over spoil her outside. Her igloo is just outside my little private 'hang out' room window. Very sheltered on the porch/near the front door. So, being under my window, every morning & during the day, when I come in here I pass her a treat out the window. LOL We call it "McDoggies" wag up. once in a while, when we're dang sure we won't get caught, Razzi has slipped in the window. But, only when the temps equal inside and out.
Well, I'm off to the store hubs is WOWing again (Watching Old Westerns) LOL then it's on to football. Best thing I can do to remain sane is say "Hasta La Vista Honey" & go spend money. LOL Even with the temps, which are in the high 20's,,supposed to get around mid 30 after while. But, the sun's out. That helps.

#134478 - 01/20/08 11:06 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: QBall101]
Dee Offline

Hey QB...McDoggies...that's so cute...I wonder if you could patent that? It's fun learning about you and your family and your precious Razzi...I know Razzi appreciates your love and attention and your sneaking her in when you can. My husband was raised with his dad's way of looking at dogs...they belong outside and are...well...dogs. When he was little he was forced to shoot a puppy (not sure why...maybe their way of a man's right to passage...making him tough). It made him afraid to love dogs, I think...he was close to tears when he told me about it. When he first found Molly in his workshed scared and shaking he tried to keep that tough guy attitude with her, fussing about me wanting to keep her, but slowly I've got him coming around...as has Molly. Before Molly's illness she'd walk down to the mailbox with him, walk with him when he'd take his walks in the morning around the property and once in awhile I'd catch him (when he doesn't know I'm looking) petting her and talking to her. Another hard thing for him to accept was her coming in during really cold weather...he still doesn't like her to come past the back entrace hallway, but I let her come in with me and slowly he's coming around. Last night we had the fire going in the living room and Larry was watching TV. I was cooking and looked around to see if Molly was okay. I could not find her. I went into the living room and she was lying on a blanket asleep at Larry's feet. I looked at him and smiled and told him I was surprised he hadn't made her leave. He smiled back and said two women against one man...I didn't stand a chance. (which is true). So, keep on spoiling Razzi and maybe one day your old fart will grow a soft spot for her. I didn't think Larry would but he's really come around, especially since she's been sick. He's been good about letting me keep her and despite all the expense that goes with being a responsible animal owner, he loves her in spite of himself. Molly and I are both lucky to have him.

#134479 - 01/21/08 06:10 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
Dee Offline

YEAH!!!! My vet did it...Molly's tests were negative for HW. I'm so grateful and Molly's almost back to her old self. She gets tired faster because she's been sick for awhile but she'll be back to normal before too much longer. Thanks for all of you who had prayers and words of support...it means the world to me and I was going to share a photo of her sprinting around but she moved so fast she was just a blurr on film. Which is good!!! My heartfelt thanks to all of you.

#134480 - 01/21/08 06:11 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Dee]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Hi Dee, this is really great wonderful news. What a relief! L, PL

#134481 - 01/22/08 07:31 AM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: Princess Lenora]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Dee, super news!!! Good for you and Molly, bless her little doggy heart. We'll be looking to hear how she regains her strength and feels like a pup again!

#134482 - 01/22/08 12:25 PM Re: Hows Molly doing? [Re: ladyjane]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I'm so happy to hear this great news. Give Molly a big hug!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved