The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 39 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#12690 - 03/12/04 07:14 PM ways we are blessed
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Many of us have shared issues of faith in these forums. We have various backgrounds, beliefs, and denominations, and I believe we all count our blessings. What blessings to you count the most? Is that a fair question? [Wink]

#12691 - 03/13/04 01:54 AM Re: ways we are blessed
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Gosh, I LOVE counting blessings!

*health (nothing broke when I fell) & God has given me the strength to do the work He has set before me
*Christian and God-centered parents
*wonderful husband
*beloved sister and brother
*honorable young men as nephews
*MIL with a huge sense of humor
*animals who are healthy
*living in one of the most beautiful places on earth
*vehicles that run
*live in the best country in the world
*have some terrific friends
*living my dream
*writing & photos being accepted (now to find a publisher for the children's book)
*warm bed to sleep in at night
*food in the pantry
*shoes on my feet, clothes on my back
*hot & cold running water (hey, we lived here the first year and had to thaw out the toilets every morning when we got up. did I mention Mickey and Minnie running across our "walls" of 6 mil plastic at night? drove the cats nuts!)

My mug runneth over and I praise and thank God daily for His faithfulness, goodness and mercy to me. Not that there haven't been terrific struggles, trials, temptations, etc. in my life. Yet, God has seen me through it all and has returned to me the years the locust devoured.

I CANNOT *wait* to see what's in store for me in Heaven! Hope I get to work with the animals!

Thanks be to God!

#12692 - 03/13/04 07:20 AM Re: ways we are blessed
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Ditto (except for the brother and the mice)

smile

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved