The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 161 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#131973 - 11/15/07 07:52 PM What are you wearing today?
Countrygirl Offline

Loc: The wilds of Scotland, UK
Ok, so what are you wearing today? I'm wearing flared jeans, a blue check shirt, my teddy bear slippers and blue socks! (I can wear anything I like out here in the middle of no-where! )

#131974 - 11/15/07 08:03 PM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: Countrygirl]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Hmmm.....I'm glad YOU started this thread wearing your slippers. I'm not sure one would want to know what I'm sitting in here right this minute. The jeans I have on are my favorite old house jeans....glorious old flared....basically bell-bottomed jeans. They're so long that they drag in the dirt when I wear them so they're really yucky on the bottom. They even have a spot or two of green paint from my deck. I love them beyond belief....reminds me of my hippie days and Janis Joplin. Oh, okay, I could go on and on about these. I'm wearing my husband's old black socks (yeah, it's true) and my well-worn slippers. I have a 3/4 length arm rose colored top, black bra and.....let me check.....oh, pink undies. That's all, folks.

#131975 - 11/15/07 08:31 PM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: ladyjane]
Countrygirl Offline

Loc: The wilds of Scotland, UK
YAY for flared jeans!! I have fave jeans too that become like RAGS but I still wear 'em round the house...ah bliss!!

#131976 - 11/15/07 10:10 PM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: Countrygirl]
Mountain Ash Offline

I have never had jeans...
Toaday I am wearing black tailored trousers and a red button up cashmere cardigan because I went to the nurse to have my flu jab.

Mountain ash

#131977 - 11/15/07 10:12 PM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: Mountain Ash]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Jeans and my favorite T-shirt, but my worst fitting bra (my best in the laundry).

#131978 - 11/16/07 05:48 AM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: ladyjane]
mrs_madness Offline

Loc: Moscow
Sports bra and panties, long sleeve T-shirt and jeans, overalls, coat, wool hat, wool gloves covered by felt mittens, 2 pair socks, insulated thermal snow boots. And it's only November!

I have to plan well in advance to go potty. Takes 10 minutes to remove enough clothing to even get down to the jeans.

#131979 - 11/16/07 06:08 AM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: mrs_madness]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
At 6:00 A.M., I am in my pajamas and dressing gown which will be shed shortly because I have to shower, get ready for work and don trouser suit in black. Because it's Friday dress down and an ankle injury, I will wear my DM's with a bright pair of hot pink socks.

#131980 - 11/16/07 09:06 AM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: Lola]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
I met a gf for lunch and movie and wore my usual black stretch pants, black leather sneakers, my Boomer Women t-shirt and a sweatshirt (black with multi-colored fish) to put on in the theater because it gets cold. Plus a bunch of bracelets (5?) and Venetian bead earrings.

At night I went to my writing critique group. Everything the same except no sweatshirt, instead wore a pimento/yellow/green/capri blue block print sweater.

Poet and essayist

#131981 - 11/16/07 09:29 AM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: meredithbead]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Just love my Jeans! But when I do my house showings I get a business look. In winter I usually wear black slacks, pointy leather shoes and a smart looking jacket with a scarf to match. Hubby says that's the other me,..but the real me is here at the forum; grandma in Jeans, comfy shoes, and sweatshirt.

#131982 - 11/16/07 02:48 PM Re: What are you wearing today? [Re: Edelweiss]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
This is very fun. It helps get a better picture of everyone. Wild, huh?

mrs madness, oh my gosh. I coudn't stand the cold. What is the temp?

I am wearing flared jeans, a white tank, and a blue pattern cardigan sweater, blue socks and blue Merrils. I'd rather have my boots on, but because of my back, I can't wear any kind of heal. I have on this silver necklace that is a thin choker wire, and you can put slides on it so I have on a pale blue stone on the slide which matches the blue in my sweater.

Lola, what did you do to your ankle?

Hannelore, I picture you the comfy type too.

Meredith, the Friends Heal Friends t shirt?

gimster, I definitely have favorite bras too. Hurry and get the laundry done.

mountain, a flew jab? I've never heard that term. Love it.

country and ladyjane, I join you in the flared jeans comment. I have bought a few pairs of the beel bottom type pants lately and they take me back to when I could hide my shoes under my bells. Remember that?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved