The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 153 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#189436 - 09/06/09 12:14 AM Sorrowful Circumstances
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I write this today in complete devastation of spirit to inform all my friends and those that have offered prayers and good wishes for my children and their families. My son and daughter-in-law filed for bankrupcy several months ago, when the cost of their home went sky high in the crisis. My son lost his job for awhile, just long enough to put them far behind on the other bills. But the bad part is that they have separated. He has taken an apartment with a male friend and she has rented a houe with my granddaughter who is expecting in October. They say they will remain friends and be there for each other but seeing the family break up is more than I can endure. My grandson left in August for the Marines. They stayed together until he left not wanting to add undue stress to take along with him. I don't know if there is any chance of the reconciling in time, I pray there is. I love them all so much. I will remain close to them all and hope for the best but my heart is broken in a million pieces. First my youngest son disappears and now the eldest is in peril and theres is nothing I can do to help either of them. Please pray for David and his family.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#189441 - 09/06/09 02:37 AM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: chatty lady]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
OH Chatty, this is heartwrenching news, I'm so sorry for your pain. I'll keep David, family and you in my heart-prayers. Remember to breathe and remember we all hold you in our love and care. xxxx

(Maya Angelou)

#189452 - 09/06/09 06:36 PM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: Eagle Heart]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Oh Dear. This is shocking news. Is this the son whose house burned down? What a toll on a marriage, and the financial stress, in addition. I think when our adult children have marriage problems, it’s then, when we realize how helpless we are.

Aw Chatty, I send you hugs, and lots of strength, which you will need for your son, as well.
Sending a prayer to David and family.

#189470 - 09/06/09 11:38 PM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: chatty lady]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
I'm sorry to hear this chatty. May at least your son and his ex have an amicable relationship but this will take some time.

#189478 - 09/07/09 09:59 AM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: orchid]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
My son a and DIL seem to have a good relationship but need some time apart. Hopefully this will change once they see how lonesome being apart can be. Neither wants anyone else, its just stress and I pray whatever ails them will be healed sooner rather than later. I will certainly do all I can. They arew both settled into their new homes for now.

Edelweiss it was my grandsons home that burned down. My sons stepson. He and his wife are doing very well, finally!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#189492 - 09/07/09 02:21 PM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Chatty,
I will pray for David and his family. I'm so sorry you have to
witness and feel such pain. My only son's first marriage
fell apart, too. I know how devastated a mom can feel when that
happens. His baby was only a year and half old then. That was
long ago. That baby is now grown and getting married next month. My son has a second family and lives in the South. I don't see any of them, very often. I'll pray for you. I'll pray for your boys! Hugs and blessings,

#189569 - 09/09/09 01:29 AM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: chatty lady]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
certainly i do what i can do here hopping the best be done for all involved and for you to about your pain in this

#189575 - 09/09/09 01:50 AM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Chatty, I'm late in reading this. I'm so sorry to hear this news because I know how close you are to all of them. Try to keep the communication open with each one. I know you will. They may very well need your ear on occasion.

I'll be praying that the separation make them realize how much they mean to one another.

I'll also lift you in prayer. This has been a tough couple weeks for you. Wish we were all in town so we could gather and enjoy one another's company.

#189596 - 09/09/09 07:49 AM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: Dotsie]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Chatty sorry for your pain. Hope the family finds what they need.

Poet and essayist

#189845 - 09/13/09 06:39 PM Re: Sorrowful Circumstances [Re: meredithbead]
Nora Rose Offline

Chatty, (((((Hugs))))) and prayers being sent your way.

Nora

~Goethe~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved