The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 44 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#136153 - 12/31/07 11:19 PM HAPPY NEW YEAR
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Kisses and hugs to all my BWS sisters. The last year had so many ups and downs, ins and outs, yet I am thankful for all the new, and the wonderful women who have been here awhile already, that I now call friend/sister. Women I have met on this site and others as well. I feel so blessed and so happy. Have a wonderful new beginning all of you, filled with an abundance of health, happiness and Gods blessings....
I love you all,
Chatty

Edited by chatty lady (01/01/08 03:04 AM)

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#136154 - 12/31/07 11:41 PM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: chatty lady]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Happy New Year to you too, Chatty. 2007 will go down as one of the worst years for me - and I was surprised at how painful today turned out to be. Somehow the taking down of the calendar feels like an irrevocably final closing of Gary's life. But I'm also very glad that the year is over and am hopeful that 2008 has to be much better!

Here's to safe passage and happy journeying through 2008 for all of us here at BWS. I'm looking forward to laughing more and embracing the possibilities of each new day. Onward and upward.

(Maya Angelou)

#136155 - 01/01/08 12:31 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: chatty lady]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Happy, Happy New Year!! To my boomer good friends. I just love that I found all of you and this forum! I hope we all do new things in the New Year and change things for the better from the inside out! I wish for everyone a lucky year and a miracle that you can say happened in 2008! ( I DO believe, my friends, and we shall see!)
Be happy, healthy, and brave in the New Year and I will see you all on the flip side of life's calender!

Chatty, may you amaze everyone with your uncanny intuition more in the new year, and
EagleHeart, you sweet woman, I hope for you less pain and everything that can lessen the pain you have now. You are amazing in how you are handling yourself at this time.

flip,
Dancer9

"Question your privilege"

#136156 - 01/01/08 12:52 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: dancer9]
hotflashgal Offline

Loc: New Jersey
My wishes for a happy and healthy New Year to all of the boomer sisters as well!

#136157 - 01/01/08 01:34 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: hotflashgal]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
happie new yr partie in girlfrends going on aswell.

but if something worth dsaying its worth saying twice, so happie new yr ladies night and love and blessings to you all.

#136158 - 01/01/08 01:43 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: celtic_flame]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
With all the stress and distress, hope and joy, success and failure, we are blessed to see another year. I am blessed to have you and keep you in my life and be in yours.

You have given me more than I could ever have hoped for and I expect get more and give more in 2008.

Luv and hugs, Saundra
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#136159 - 01/01/08 02:16 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: Saundra]
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Happy New Year to all of my boomer sisters! This is the best place to be with people who love and support you and give you advice when you ask for it.

I would be lost without this site to sit and read how everyone is doing and posting when I have something to add to the conversations.

This site prayed for me through my surgery in Oct. 2006 and I knew then that this is where my heart has drawn me and all these wonderful women sharing in my dreams, hopes, fears, joys, prayers and laughter. God bless each and every one of you and I pray we all will have a joyous, wonderful new year in 2008.

Sandpiper
www.tidedancer.com

#136160 - 01/01/08 02:26 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: Sandpiper]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I wish all my wonderful online friends, a wonderful New Year. I am proud and happy to be a member of such a fantastic group of girlfriends. Rock on, my friends.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#136161 - 01/01/08 04:15 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: Anno]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Warm toasty wishes (my face is already warm from blackberry wine) for a Happy new year. Gung Hai Fat Choy. An early one before the Chinese New Year.

#136162 - 01/01/08 05:58 AM Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR [Re: orchid]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
New Hope, New Opportunities, New Beginnings & Abundant Blessings...

Wishing you a
Happy, Healthy & Prosperous
2008!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved