The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#52772 - 09/13/03 03:33 PM John Ritter
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I was so sorry to hear that John Ritter died. We have lost one of our own and way too early in my opinion. [Frown]

When we were first married we watched Three's Company religiously and laughed endlessly at his craziness.

I'm hoping they will have some kind of tribute to him on television with some of the best episodes. If so, that is one thing I won't miss.

Oh and I can't forget (and must admit) that when we were on our honeymoon he was staying at the same place with his family. I recall he had a couple little blondes...oh, and a wife-darn! We figured he was vacationing with another family and they were doing the same stuff we do on vacation. Imagine that! [Big Grin] Believe it or not, even while on my honeymoon, I had my husband follow him around with me so I could gawk from a distance. [Eek!]

Just think, had I married him I would be a widow now. [Frown] Sorry, no disrespect meant...I just recall having a little crush on him. [Big Grin]

#52773 - 09/13/03 06:27 PM Re: John Ritter
Micki Offline

Loc: Linthicum, MD
I have to say that I too am a big John Ritter fan...and the best thing about him (and very few other "stars" was that he DID seem to be just like us. I think "8 Rules" is one of the better shows on now, and I watch it every week. I watched "Three's Company" and still watch re-runs, and there were times I watched other TV movies and such just because he was in them.

I can really empathize with Amy Yasbeck Ritter today, except besides being a widow, she is also the mother of a 5 year old whose father is not only gone too soon, but who died on her birthday. Poor Stella...here's hoping that her older siblings are there to help her through this long life without her Dad.

I too hope they do a tribute show for John. What an enormous loss for the world today---a sweet, funny, caring, talented family man. We don't have enough of them to begin with, and now one is gone forever. Rest in peace, John, knowing that your life and talent touched all of us for 54 years and will continue to through the legacy of your body of work on film.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved