I am starting this post here because its the one place NO ONE is apt to post over it. The contest is already up and running....Well here goes...It has been suggested that we tell what we each got from our BWS Santas, great idea!! If I knew how, I would 'proudly' post a picture of the most beautiful gift I received today from my SANTA LOLA far across the ocean in England. Besides the lovely Christmas card there was a heavy box that contained the most thoughtful and generous gift of a cookbook, but not just any cookbook. COOK WITH JAMIE is his guide to making us all better cooks. Jamie Oliver is a handsome young man that has several schools for teaching new chefs in Europe, a TV program called Fifteen and restaurants in Amsterdam, Cornwall and Melbourne. The book is inches thick, beautifully written with colored illustrations that make you want to lick the pages, HA!!! It was my turn to have my Red Hat Society meet at my home and we were playing Bonco. I had the book on the coffee table and the ladies were all fussing over it and the pictures and several borrowed pencil and paper to copy down recipes, it was hilarious. I hope you are all as pleased with your gift from your BWS Santa as I am, I will use and enjoy it for years to come.
THANK YOU DEAR LOLA

Cards received so far from:
Lola, Dreamer/Bev, Dee, Kathy, 49erDonna/Donna, MustangGal(loved the dogs), Cath/Optimumsters, Lina/Louisa, Ann/CrosstitchQueen.
My table of cards looks so colorful and cheerful beneath the colored lights. All of my Boomer sisters are making this my best, happiest holiday ever. Thank You all...
God Bless you all.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/